What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

1200 Watts and a Whole Lot of Khaleel

K

khaleel

Yo Khaleel are those magnets that hold up the sectioning between the flower and veg areas? Genius!

hiya friend :wave: actually that is industrial strength black velcro. like $15 bucks for 40 feet or so (?) at Ace Hardware. adhesive on both sides. best thing i ever stumbled across, man it really works like a charm could use it for a full length wall too, if ya wanted :pimp3: thanks for your post hope enjoying the show :thank you:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
very cool pix shot man, i like your work ..keep up thr great job man!!! i'll be watching for sure the progress..

Mate i enjoyed all of that, thanks mate. Everything from your dirt mix, your plants, your weird ass lighter and to top it off, the cats... This thread has the lot, Cheers mate and many more harvests to you...

Bundy....

K

khaleel

Mate i enjoyed all of that, thanks mate. Everything from your dirt mix, your plants, your weird ass lighter and to top it off, the cats... This thread has the lot, Cheers mate and many more harvests to you...

Bundy....

many thanks bundy (& coke? lol)! glad to have you aboard and you are having a good time. i know i am. :smoke: something about cats and growing weed go together too... like a secret older than the universe itself. seriously, i don't know what it is but they are sacred keepers of the flame or something. :ying:

killerweed: many thanks my friend and glad you are enjoying the show as well :wave:

alright everyone. :D time to get busy. I think they are ready for a flip. got back from a three day vacation. wasn't sure if i should have watered before leaving. glad i didn't -- they look beautiful. lol :woohoo:

picture.php

skunk haze on left, cherry haze on right

picture.php

viper x trainwreck on left, bubba kush x deep chunk on right

picture.php

one of the bubba's sorry for the blurry pic

picture.php

K

khaleel

flip time!!! :woohoo: lol

here we are after a little under 3 weeks veg. just flipped the lights this morning. did some trimming, rolled up the grow bags and added a bit of happy frog and some indonesian bat guano (sunleaves). ready for bloom. enjoy pics!

picked up a little wire shelf. good stuff -- lowered temps about 5 degrees by moving ballasts outside. probably more. lol

picture.php

starting on left: skunk haze, cherry haze..

oh yeah -- on the far left, the first four plants are my old mamas who have been blooming for a few weeks now under the T5's.

picture.php

from left: viper x trainwreck, bubba kush x deep chunk.

picture.php

the mamas -- i'll get a better shot soon

picture.php

and baby bubba

picture.php

new mama's. got the OG viper trainwreck clones going so didn't need to keep one of the veggies.. got one bubba, one skunk haze, and one cherry haze.

picture.php

here we go! :canabis:

K

khaleel

looking nice, how long have you used the soil/coco mix? I've used each individually and I am interested in trying them mixed

hiya friend -- thanks for the post. i've been running the mix for a couple years now. i love it. pure soil is too thick. pure coco is just a bit more high-maintenance than i can have. mix to whatever ratio fits your schedule. :D

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Lookin nice man!!! good N' Green in here,so bloomin under T5's huh? how does that turn out? a have a couple just sittin around and thought about tryin it.

K

khaleel

Lookin nice man!!! good N' Green in here,so bloomin under T5's huh? how does that turn out? a have a couple just sittin around and thought about tryin it.

hi thumb :wave: actually i just had the veg chamber (which has T5s) flipped to 12/12 while vegging the main crop. threw the old mamas in the veg chamber to get a couple weeks start. now the main room is on 12/12 the mama's are back out under hps. blooming under florescents is great weed but very light, fluffy, and about 1/5 as much if that lol i did it for a year in the beginning. would never go back. :smoke:

K

khaleel

sirsmoke: many thanks sir! :wave: always a pleasure feels good to be back in action for sure :joint:

here are a few pics at day 5. had the girls out of the closet for a trim. went a little overboard maybe on the viper trainwrecks (i'll post more pics in a couple days) but all is well. the cherry and skunk hazes are killin it. might switch to all haze run next time. seriously, they are so healthy.. pics!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bubba x dc

picture.php

K

khaleel

is there anybody in there? [in best pink floyd voice lol]

i know the veg and early bloom phases are the most boring... thanks for sticking around. things be heatin up in a week or two. :D

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking healthy and green there bro, awesome job, they are going to be killers in flower :biggrin:

G

guest5703

"HEEEY HEEEY HEEEY EVERYYYBOOODYYY" (Fat Albert Voice) Damn those are some healthy bitches!!!! Woot I love to see that! Good job my friend looks like your in deep! Keep up the good work! Peace

K

khaleel

boom: :D thanks bro!

cali: lol i fucking LOVE fat albert. :smoke: always a pleasure mate

ok just quick pics of the girls at ... what, week 1 i think?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Damn bro, your girls stashed in your cupboard bring a big smile to my face :biggrin:

Lehkz

Dope grow, Khaleel!

I'm a lurker that frequents this forum and I randomly came across this thread. I thoroughly read through it and I must say that it's threads like these that make me wanna set up shop ASAP!

The Cherry Haze from the last grow seems like what I call a "Champagne Smoke"... Leaves you feeling nice and bubbly lol. Unfortunately on my side of town all the dope man holds is Sour Diesel... It's a good smoke no doubt but, I'm kinda getting tired of the SD buzz. Leaves me burned out after a while

The new bitches plumped up fast in 13 days man. Looks like they're coming along great. Dope shit.

Ah, I can't wait til I get my own space to do my thing! Til then I'll be posted up watching you kill this shit, cuzzo!