What's new

10% Discount Code – FORUM

Grow Lights Australia

Vendor
Hi everyone I wanted to kick off the new Grow Lights Australia vendor forum by offering everyone here at ICMag a 10% discount code for any purchase. This code can be used for just about any product except some clearance items.

The code is FORUM and you will be prompted to enter it either in Cart or Checkout mode.

Our website is www.growlightsaustralia.com

A couple of features of the website include the ability to check shipping costs and remove sales tax when you enter a shipping address. This happens prior to purchase so that you can see what the total is before you pay. If you enter an international address outside Australia the 10% sales tax will automatically be removed. You will receive a further 10% off when you enter the discount coupon above. There are also bulk discounts for most items which will provide even further discounts. If you're still not sure about shipping options or you would like a quote on bulk items or something you don't see just send us an email and we will gladly get back to you.

Our email address is info@growlightsaustralia.com

I did a brief introduction thread the other week but in case you missed it, here it is: https://www.icmag.com/threads/aussie-made-grow-lights.18129709/

As mentioned we are a small LED lighting company based in Perth, Western Australia, and we design and manufacture our own "true" full spectrum LED grow lights in-house. Our main designer and test grower is local member @Prawn Connery and you will likely be seeing more of him than me on IC Mag as I am quite busy running the company while PC continues to grow. We have been designing and manufacturing LED grow lights in Australian since 2018.

If you have any questions about Grow Lights Australia the company, our products or anything business related you can ask me for help. For anything technical you can ask me but @Prawn Connery can also answer your questions about LED lights in more depth as they are mostly his design.

I will try to add more threads to this forum over time explaining each of our products and what they are best suited for. You will find we are a bit different to other LED light makers because we don't use Samsung LEDs, we use predominantly Nichia LEDs made in Japan that are better than Samsung (which might surprise a lot of people) and we also include UVA and high levels of Far Red light in our designs so you don't have to buy them separately! Our lights have a different form factor to most run-of-the-mill bar lights which offers real advantages in the grow room when dealing with different canopy heights.

Our spectrum and efficiency are among the best in the industry. So is our service. We offer 5 year warranties on our lighting fixtures and 7-8 year separate manufacturing warranties on the drivers.

If anyone has any questions please fire away!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hi everyone I wanted to kick off the new Grow Lights Australia vendor forum by offering everyone here at ICMag a 10% discount code for any purchase. This code can be used for just about any product except some clearance items.

The code is FORUM and you will be prompted to enter it either in Cart or Checkout mode.

Our website is www.growlightsaustralia.com

A couple of features of the website include the ability to check shipping costs and remove sales tax when you enter a shipping address. This happens prior to purchase so that you can see what the total is before you pay. If you enter an international address outside Australia the 10% sales tax will automatically be removed. You will receive a further 10% off when you enter the discount coupon above. There are also bulk discounts for most items which will provide even further discounts. If you're still not sure about shipping options or you would like a quote on bulk items or something you don't see just send us an email and we will gladly get back to you.

Our email address is info@growlightsaustralia.com

I did a brief introduction thread the other week but in case you missed it, here it is: https://www.icmag.com/threads/aussie-made-grow-lights.18129709/

As mentioned we are a small LED lighting company based in Perth, Western Australia, and we design and manufacture our own "true" full spectrum LED grow lights in-house. Our main designer and test grower is local member @Prawn Connery and you will likely be seeing more of him than me on IC Mag as I am quite busy running the company while PC continues to grow. We have been designing and manufacturing LED grow lights in Australian since 2018.

If you have any questions about Grow Lights Australia the company, our products or anything business related you can ask me for help. For anything technical you can ask me but @Prawn Connery can also answer your questions about LED lights in more depth as they are mostly his design.

I will try to add more threads to this forum over time explaining each of our products and what they are best suited for. You will find we are a bit different to other LED light makers because we don't use Samsung LEDs, we use predominantly Nichia LEDs made in Japan that are better than Samsung (which might surprise a lot of people) and we also include UVA and high levels of Far Red light in our designs so you don't have to buy them separately! Our lights have a different form factor to most run-of-the-mill bar lights which offers real advantages in the grow room when dealing with different canopy heights.

Our spectrum and efficiency are among the best in the industry. So is our service. We offer 5 year warranties on our lighting fixtures and 7-8 year separate manufacturing warranties on the drivers.

If anyone has any questions please fire away!
Thanks, friend. Post a photo if you can.

Grow Lights Australia

Vendor
This is our 4x4 and 5x5 solution. Instead of using bars we use two separate "Longboard" fixtures each with their own 400W drivers. This layout has many advantages over bar lights. You can hang them at different heights for different plants in the same tent or grow area and the boards can be tilted in towards the middle of the grow to increase intensity and reduce wall losses. The drivers can be dimmed separately so that if you have one particular plant that has grown too tall you can have one light over it at a reduced intensity that won't affect the other light or plants in the room.
IMG_6816a.jpeg

Here is a 4x4 PAR map showing the even light distribution.
1706693125527.png

Here is a goniometer report showing spectrum and efficiency of the LED panels.
Screenshot 2024-01-26 at 1.14.47 pm.png

Here is a photo I pinched from @Prawn Connery from one of his grows using the same Longboards. He has three Longboards in a 4x4/1.2m x 1.2m because he can. Notice how the end boards are slightly tilted in toewards the canopy. You can't do that with a bar light.
IMG_0994.jpg

Grow Lights Australia

Vendor
Here is our budget 4x4 solution which is designed as a direct 600W HPS replacement. It is the perfect size for a 1mx1m tent or for multiple tables. it is called the "Quad" and comes in 400W and 530W versions.
IMG_6449.jpeg

These are earlier models but they have the same form factor and show you how to replace individual 600W HPS lamps.
StickyJuly7.jpeg

Pixie3.jpg

Here is a PAR map over a 4x4/1.2m x 1.2m area
1706694087532.png

And dimmed down over a 3.3x3.3/1m x 1m area.
1706694113168.png

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Here is our budget 4x4 solution which is designed as a direct 600W HPS replacement. It is the perfect size for a 1mx1m tent or for multiple tables. it is called the "Quad" and comes in 400W and 530W versions.
View attachment 18953204

These are earlier models but they have the same form factor and show you how to replace individual 600W HPS lamps.
View attachment 18953205

View attachment 18953206

Here is a PAR map over a 4x4/1.2m x 1.2m area
View attachment 18953207

And dimmed down over a 3.3x3.3/1m x 1m area.
View attachment 18953208
Those look frecking awesome! Thank you for the photos. It makes a big difference.

Latest posts

Latest posts