What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Kanna Krispy Treats

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I decided to use my trim to make some BadKittySmiles Canna Oil for Kanna Krispies.

When I was done trimming I put all the popcorn buds and sugar trim in a freezer bag and stuck them in my freezer. That turned into a wet sloppy mess, won't do that again. Next time I'll dry it before freezing.

I pulled the bag out and separated the trim out and dried it at 80*F until it started to get crispy. I then ground it up in the coffee grinder. I put the popcorn buds in a paper sack and back in the freezer.
Once dried and ground, I put the trim in the oven at 220*F for 20 minutes. After that I turned off the oven and let it cool in the oven for 10 minutes.

IMG_20150921_233402.120.jpg
I sprinkled some lecithin on top of the trim and added the melted coconut oil.

IMG_20150921_235026.212.jpg
Back into the oven at 220*F for 40 minutes and cooled in the oven for 10 minutes more.
It was allowed to cool to room temperature and put back in the freezer for the night.

The next day, the the oil was allowed to thaw to room temperature before going back into the oven at 220*F for 40 minutes and cooled in the over for 10 minutes more.
It was again allowed to cool to room temperature and put back in the freezer for 2 hours.
Finally it was allowed to thaw to room temperature again, heated slightly to melt the oil, then strained through cheese cloth.

Then the buds were taken out of the freezer, dried, ground, and put in the oven at 220*F for 20 minutes, then another 10 minutes to cool in the oven. This time the herb was covered in aluminum foil to prevent the loss of potency and aroma.
I carefully removed the foil so I could re-use it, sprinkled my Lecithin, then poured in the strained oil from the first batch.
This was again put in the oven at 220*F for 40 minutes, with another 10 minutes to cool in the oven. After it was cooled it went back in the freezer for the night.
The oil was allowed to thaw one more time and put in the oven at 220*F for 40 minutes, with another 10 minutes to cool in the oven. This was then strained through cheese cloth and placed in the fridge until ready for use.

IMG_20150924_233024.080.jpg
The final result should be some potent Canna Oil.

Kanna Krispies

IMG_20150927_204031.139.jpg
Melt 3 tablespoons of Canna Oil over a low heat. Add a 10 Oz bag of marshmallows. Stir until smooth, then remove from heat. Stir in 6 cups rice crispies cereal until evenly coated. Using parchment paper, press into a greased 13x9 pan.

IMG_20150927_205916.075.jpg
When cool cut into 2 inch squares. Place in an air tight container with parchment paper separating the layers and freeze for up to six weeks.

I had one and an hour later I was all snuggled up and ready for bed.