What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Satori Haze RDWC

BetaGrow

Finally getting somewhere with my grow after tinkering since October. I have selected a nice female of a homemade Arjan's Haze #3 x Mandala Satori cross and wanted to start this thread to keep track of my progress with her. Here she is today in veg:

Last edited:

Millsie

Nice plants my man!

I would have loved to see the cab and process as I tracked you though out your other.. 3? threads however most of the images you attached I cannot see/the links are broken

Can't wait to see how she flowers, what lights are you utilizing at the moment?

BetaGrow

Nice plants my man!...I would have loved to see the cab and process as I tracked you though out your other.. 3? threads however most of the images you attached I cannot see/the links are broken...Can't wait to see how she flowers, what lights are you utilizing at the moment?

sup man...been trying to keep my online presence minimal...had too many threads going at once. did you get to see the reefer speaker photos at all? i might do a flowering run in it just for fun.

for now im focused on the lovely lady above...not sure how to tackle that lower/inner leaf density before flowering, switching very soon. ive got two 150 w hps ballasts in the room, but right now shes only under one really. doing some reshuffling/redesigning in there soon as well.

BetaGrow

Day 7 Flower

got rid of under foliage and pre-"popcorn". switched lights to vert, probably need to move them down looking at the pics now...

EC: 1.8-2.0
ppm: 906
pH: 6.5

Lyfespan

One of my satori hazes is going pinkish purple in the leaves, I'll try to snap a shot of her. You seeing anything like this? My satori haze is from Cabin Fever Seed Breeders.

BetaGrow

Made this plant by crossing a Mandala Satori male with an Arjan's Haze #3 female...the mom was mostly white flowers. It might be the Colombian Sativa influence which would be a great sign in my opinion. I'll be keeping an eye out, definitely show us some flicks

EDIT: Random words keep getting italicized somehow. Weird watch this: pH

Lyfespan

Made this plant by crossing a Mandala Satori male with an Arjan's Haze #3 female...the mom was mostly white flowers. It might be the Colombian Sativa influence which would be a great sign in my opinion. I'll be keeping an eye out, definitely show us some flicks

EDIT: Random words keep getting italicized somehow. Weird watch this: pH

Hhhmmmmmm ph crossing, does it do mine?

BetaGrow

Super tempted to take some pictures today. The growth this week in terms of flower density has just been crazy.

BetaGrow

Wandered in to see the lady this morning. It had been about 10 days since giving her a squeeze and a whiff...whoa. Got something special here fellas. She smells almost totally banana. Like a banana creamsicle or some shit.