What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Fire OG Kush Bx

SMOKE-ONE

This is a new strain from Rascal.It is (Fire Og Kush X Fire Alien Kush). Fire Alien Kush=Fire Og kush X (LVPK x Alien Tech)
So basically it's a Fire Og leaning "FAK" male backcrossed to the Fire Og Kush clone.I havent seen any reports or info on this strain anywhere.I have 22 seeds Im waiting to pop,as soon as I have room.If anyone have any experience with this strain please chime in.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
I've got plenty of experience with Fire OG, but it's always crossed to something.. I've run White/Fire, Fire/Bubba, Fire/SFV, Fire/ AfghanKush.. It imparts super dankness to everything it touches... Let me know if you need some help with those seeds...

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
One of my favorite OGs :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I would like to see what the seeds do. Keep us posted. :)

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
why would you take a strain to a polly hybrid for the outcross? too much variation there. the goal of a bx is to get more uniform plants. confused.

SMOKE-ONE

why would you take a strain to a polly hybrid for the outcross? too much variation there. the goal of a bx is to get more uniform plants. confused.
I Dont know much about breeding but,I do know that everything that Rascal puts out is Str8 fire-ass Dank!!So Im sure he chose the FAK (fire leaning) male for a very good reason.His seeds dont just sit on shelves like most breeders.Their sold out the same hour their dropped.So I'm sure he knows what he is doing.
And also Karma did the same type of crossing with his Biker Kush,with some very good results.I dont know how uniform the Biker Kush seeds are.I never grew any out,just smoked plenty.
And to me, I'd rather have a little variation in phenos.Thats how you find the real standout gems.But I dont know shit,and thats just my 2 pesos.

S

symbiote420

When backcrossing it is best to use a male that exhibits different traits than the target plant, that way it's easier to see which parent the progeny are leaning!

Relentless

Veteran
hope u got some height to work with, i anticipate a nice stretch judging by the genetics and the spacing between nodes in veg..
ive got some variation.. one looks like an lvpk or alien indy dom.. others look more sat and og like..

unspoken

I've got about 5 females ready to go into flower. Is it normal to get taco leafs on this strain? I have one pheno that looks pretty much exactly like the cut of fire OG (as far as I can tell from pics), but it's tacoing like crazy. Can't figure it out. Everything else looks pretty happy in my garden. Feeding canna coco a+b and cannazym at 1.2-1.3 ec. Have have noticed leaf curl on some of the pics I've been seeing.

phellowship

been thinking bout running these next or the Fire Alien Romulan and cant make my mind up but im leaning towards the Romulan

2PumpChump

The finickyness(if thats a word) of the fire cut is coming through in some of the fire leaning phenos. Bump that EC down to 1.0-1.1

Latest posts

Latest posts