What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Peyote Purple dried flowers and trips

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Here you are some pics of different Peyotes I've grown and had the chance to palate :thank you:

Long cured Peyote, outdoor growing by an expert, completly organics
picture.php

This one was on indoor and became really potent, cerebral high plenty of happiness and euforia, I really love it!

picture.php

Feel free to post your dried Peyotes :)

Ozstoner

Beautiful looking nug's there Ras. I've never grown Peyote Purple but i did just order 2 packs of it about a week ago, so they should be in the mail. It might be a couple of years till i pop them but i can't wait to! Thanks for the pic's mate : )

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Wow. Going to buy two packs of that for sure. Looking proper Ras. Thanks for sharing.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Thank's for your warm words guys :) Thank's HammerHead to add more pics to the thread!

THe cured buds now taste more like sweet Melon with the fresh/minty taste but softer and less agressive, ver very tasteful.

Salud!!

LAION

Veteran
The pheno I smoked reminded me of some sweet citrus-melon and something else to it. Taste was OK for 7-10 drying time. Great job with this strain nevertheless.

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WoW it's trich party here bro...looks delicious, CBG makes a true winner plant, no doubt

:thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts