What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

3000w Under Current 12XL Medi grow

smokedoja

FINALLY got my under current system up and running, after what seems like forever,.. heres what I'm workin with:

-17'x7' room
-Under Current 12XL
-3 Radiant AC's with 1000w bulbs
-3 Lumatek Digital Ballasts
-1/4 power active aqua water chiller
-8"vortex for the lights and a 6"vortex for the room
-central air

I'm using the DM Gold line, Add.27, silica...

Heres some pics of the room getting assembled.

rbkmm seeds 1k+ 9.jpg 100_0773 - Copy.jpg 100_0840.jpg

smokedoja

Day 19

Day 19

forgot to mention I'm growing bubblicious. you'll see theres some random mazari plants just dying to go into flower to the right. I'm waiting on some god bud to finish up in my closet set up, until then they're going to have to wait.

so here they are at day 19
500 ppm
5.8 ph
100_1180.jpg 100_1181.jpg 100_1182.jpg 100_1184.jpg

BigGreen

Veteran
Pretty cool.
I run a UC as well with dm gold. I havent used the add.27 yet but I use the zone only at 1/2 tsp per gallon every 2 weeks. Watch your veg time in this sucker because the roots get big fast. Mine have gotten so big they totally filled the 8 gal buckets and cch2o donated me the all new 13 gal buckets to help the roots. I am getting away with not flushing for 3-3 1/2 weeks with no ill effects. The dm gold is the shit your gonna love it in the uc.
Heres the pks 28 days 12/12 befor I switched to the 13 gallons

Check out my current grow in my sig you can see em from day 1 of veg
Good luck

smokedoja

wow those look amazing! do you think the roots could get so big they would end up clogging up the pvc tubes and stop the water flow?

it must have been a pain in the ass switching to the 13 gallon buckets mid grow

BigGreen

Veteran
I dont think they were clogging at all. All ya have to do is make sure your mag pump is pumping alot of water out then you know you dont have a clog.
Yes it was a total mess broken branches and plants wanting to fall over a bunch of shit but they do seem very happy and Im sure it was worth it. Next grow Im gonna veg in a tent with the 8 gal and then throw em in the 13s at 24".

smokedoja

Day 28

Day 28

These girls are looking fantastic, I increased the nutrients to 700ppm, the ph was 5.8 when i did a rez change, then dropped to 5.3 the day after. I adjusted the ph appropriately.

so here they are at 28 days
700ppm
5.8ph
100_1203.jpg 100_1204.jpg 100_1206.jpg

BigGreen

Veteran
Looking really nice. How much does the strain stretch and how many days flower? Very bushy and lush plants. The uc is the shit.

smokedoja

Day 36 (3 days flower)

Day 36 (3 days flower)

I switched to 12/12 a few days ago, ph is creepin' up on me now, i was at 5.8 and in 2 days jumped to 6.3, ive been topping off with diluted nutes, these girls look great.

here they are at 36 days and the 3rd day in flower.
ph 5.9
ppm 680
5-2-2010(1).jpg 5-2-2010(2).jpg 5-2-2010(3).jpg 5-2-2010(4).jpg

UC seems kick ass!

UC seems kick ass!

smokedoja :wave:
Nice setup!The job on the room looks good!
Im impressed with the whole UC thing and am pretty sure I'll be joining you and Big Green shortly.That is when I get the cash up to get one.Its quite the initial investment!

Talked to the rep at CC H20 and he says they're coming out with a 16XL very soon. He said it would have one controller unit for the whole system. Yeeehaw! :yes: Perfect for 4000 watts!

Id like to maybe see if it can be hot rodded a bit.Maybe wont even need it but we'll see.After I buy the first one I'll copy the design to the T and make my own using their buckets.It looks simple.

Tradin in the Aeroflo for the UC baby!

Are those the 13 gallon modules in the pics?
Ill be watching.

Grow on! :smoker:
Herb

smokedoja

thanks :) im pretty stoked, i had a bad first run, i got some bunk fem seeds and it didnt turn out well...

teresa, they're feminized seeds

big green, they stay pretty short, and it says 9-11 weeks flowering

herb green, thanks man, yea i have some debt to pay off after that bill lol, i would've ordered the 16xl but i only had enough room for the 12xl, and their the 8 gallon modules.

tonyone, thanks man! grats on your first post!!

L-Immortal

SD wow the girls look great, only problem is your gonna have a crazy jungle. Hope the width is ok, from the looks of it those girls on heading for a collision course. Only 3 days into flower lol yeah your canopy is gonna look like a single hedge on top in anout 14 days.

nigtronix

buuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddddddddddddddddaaahhhh
negro what up on half eight on front street u think youll harvest that much

very nice! whats the space between each been on those systems? i grow 1 pound trees in 5 gal buckets but i wanted to switch to this system to try and increase. between each one of my 5 gals is 21 inches. trying to see if this system lets my girls spread there wings the right way. keep it up those plants are immaculate!

Latest posts

Latest posts