What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

High Grade Vintage Cannabis photography

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
03c95408377f2af3653078e06e978ad0.jpg

Brochure, circa 1897

broc1.gif

broc2.gif

Grimaults_cigarette_ad.jpg

Keep on growing :)

MDfinest

ewww.. yall used to smoke bottom of the bale schwag back in the day. Thank God for 1000 w HPS', OG Kush & Girl Scout Cookies.:woohoo:

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
My great-grandmother had those Grimaults... stashed them and smoked them until she was 94 and passed with a smile on her face sitting in her rocking chair. True story! Have to wonder what my grandmother did with the leftovers after she passed ;)

mexcurandero420

Veteran
Group of Bhang drinkers 1894

bhangdrinkers.jpg

Famous%2BPeople%2BArrested%2Bfor%2BSmoking%2BMarijuana%2B(2).jpg

In this Feb. 9, 1949, actor Robert Mitchum, center right, and actress Lila Leeds, left, are sentenced to 60 days in jail on charges of conspiracy to possess marijuana cigarettes in Los Angeles. (AP Photo)

mexcurandero420

Veteran
1932%20-%20Sheriff%20Logan%20Jackson%20Examining%20Marijuana%20Plant.jpg

Sheriff Logan Jackson, with expert, District Attorney, and others, examining marijuana plant (July 22, 1932).

slider-hemp-13.jpg

two-men-burning-marijuana-in-field-everett.jpg

getimage-448x600.jpg

Police sergeant with confiscated marijuana plants, Seattle, 1939.

Last edited:

Buddyy

This thread has been a blast from the past. Thank you all contributors (except bomboklat asswards)

On IC you have got to keep digging...and things will find you eventually.

This thread has added inspiration to my goal of growing strains which provide extraordinary highs.

yea sucks how some of the best are banned

Latest posts

Latest posts