What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Jamaican Pearl

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
here are a few shots of the 2 larger plants I have going. The pheno with pink pistils is particularly gorgeous I think...

Z10N

yo Ezra ~ ! whats up?
very very nice so far, that pink lady sure is beautiful.

which chilli peppers are you growing there btw? i loooooove hot chilli:D

Peace

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
cheers Z10N,
I have to ask my friend what they are exactly, but I think he said they were not chillis but some other type of capsicum. :chin:

here is another shot of the pink sativa phenotype, this picture to me highlights the classis sativa aspects of this pheno.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi

Nice picts everybody !
I'm running a 15 weeks flowering Jamaican Pearl pheno indoor, she is at day 5 of bloom... The friend who gave me the cut said that it has an incredible taste and high, can't wait to smoke it, 15 weeks will be worth it ! Also the yield is amazing ^^
The leaves are quite thin in veg, stretch not so impressive yet...

Here are picts from my friend Moricio, which is registered on IC :
Grown under CFL 200W, of the same cut of JP i got.

77072649ta7.jpg
77902618so8.jpg

23896128ib7.jpg

64158230bv2.jpg

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
that looks tasty, good luck with your grow, keep us updated for sure man. how many watts will you be running it at?

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi Ezra,

I'm running only one JP on 6 plants under 250W, i wanted to smoke some before maybe running a full JP grow :) I'll post some picts.
But got some Vietchunk to grow too, mango haze also, choice will be hard.

Titoon

Fi_Di_Bot

Son Of Botany - Green Block Original Shrdana
Veteran
wows the pink pistols gal is amazing! but the other ones doesn't joke! con't wait to see them fatting up Ezra :yes:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Great ezra, I wish I had a 'behind the toolshed' just like yours. Your Jamaican Pearls looks way nicer than mine did.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
thanks cheeks, I am very lucky to have a sunny climate. It has been so hot this year, one of the hottest on record (damn global warming). We had between 35 to 40 C for 2 or 3 weeks in a row just now. its a bit much, but given enough water, the plants seem to love it.

Ez

Latest posts

Latest posts