What's new

purple kush

G

so we started harvesting the first batches of the kushes and wow all are very dank... here is the first impression of the purple kush grown by unreg here on the site in an ebbn flo 4X4 table 4 inch rw cubes under a 1000wt horti. temps were consistanly at like 72 so they got optimal growing conditions.. these were picked at 60. i like tho let the prple kush go tila t least 70-75 days then she turns dark dark purple on you...

well heres some pics of the buds

those 2 kola shots are of my 8foot tall prpl lady.

well lets get to it.
taste a solid 9.0 she is great very exotic hashy passion fruit mixed with rotten something. interesting smell but you cant defintly smell a nd taste the kush in her wow. after you exhale the room stinks like hash i mean stinks very pungent odor..lol

high 9.0 wow she is strong and even at 60 days she was strong i couldnt believe the heavy couchlock stone behind it. i was amazed i thaught it would be more in the head but no she just rocks you all over head body and soul baby.

appearence 9.0 i mean look at the buds gorgeous. i will let my lady go longer to show full purpleness. these buds when you open them up are just dark purple and white from the crystaliztion great bag appeal..

she is a great easy grower she is very ahrdy she is quite pest resistant and love love loves food. the bigger the container the bigger she wants to get.. she stretched 3 times on me in flwoer and just is going crazy great for scrog or sog i would imagine. outdoor this lady ahs amazing potential..
if i forgot anything just ask..

Last edited:

kushedout

Awesome report there Swerve. Haven't tasted a properly grown purple Kush in my life, just never seen any around. What are you planning on doing with that 8 ft. monster buddy? That thing is out of control...in a good way :)

G

hello swerve :joint:
ok bro you and unreg are freakin killing me with pics of the purple the og and the bubba :yoinks: :yoinks: thats just totaly uncalled for BUT damn i love looking at the pics, you lucky S-O-B you tell unreg he did an awesome job with the purple kush :yoinks: :yoinks:
too sweeet :joint:

my baby purple kush.......

G

:joint:
Dam they are stretching like hell...Looking as healthy as possible...

as for the nuggs.....Save a bongie for me! hahahahah just kidding! That Purple Kush looks bombay....

Great smoke report!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR MINE TO POP!

Great purple plants Jawsy...! Keep up the good work!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Back up a little bit and get us a full on pic of that big tall beautiful girl. Big girls need love too!

G

oh babba no worries when i update my tree thread you will see her. she is well 7feet 10 inches tall hahahah and yup big girls need lots of love

G

depends imo. she yeilds quite well when you let her grow check out my kush tree thread you will see a massive 8 foot tall purple kush. the mom of the plants that the buds came from.

Holy shit swerve. That is some really amazing looking herb. I like the flavor description.

To me a good real kush is all about flavor and a mellow pulsing stone. sounds like your PK is the real deal..

Best,

OL

G

let put it this way this bud the longer you let her go the darker and stronger she gets from what ive seen. i just couldnt believe the strength she had at 60days. at 70-75 she is going to be killer

ograskal

Veteran
Damn Swerve! That Purple Kush Looks Dank! Cant wait to sample some of that!! Great report Bro!!!~ograskal

G

wasnt grown by me by unreg here on the site he ahs a hand for the kushes thats a fact..no worries og soon my friend soon lol

UNREGISTRD

:wave: THANKS everyone!! much appreciated! the purple kush is definitly a winner and a keeper thats for sure! Thanks again swerve it wouldnt have happened without you! :wave:

GOOD SHOW UNREG.. SWERVE IS THE MAN.... I GOT MY PURP KU ALL VIGORIS AND PISSED OFF.. lol. NOW IM EVEN MORE EXCITED!! CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE LINEAGE OF THE PURPLE KUSH??? ILL FIGURE IT OUT MYSELF IF NEEDED.

It looks like a stone cold indica withthe bud structure but those plant shots tell a completely different story.

Awsome shit in any case.

Best,

OL

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow i finally got my internet back so well heres some pk shots ill get a full ssr later on today.

5915organic-purple-kush.jpg

G

man that looks yummy dude wowzer. was that your outdoor ladie all organic i believe.. must taste amazing..