What's new

Sour Bubble & Bogglegum

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
A good friend of mine gifted me a small sample of SB & BG grown OD in '07. I knew the hype surrounding Bog's gear so i tried to think very objectively. I literally couldnt compose this report yesterday cause i was just to high.

Bogglegum: I was told these were harvested at the peak of ripeness and i agree! The buds are tight and dense, perfect. Taste is very sweet. I feel it right away when i inhale. Overall i would say the stone is VERY long lasting and its a social upbeat high but you still feel wicked stoned. If you are very tired i can see this smoke knocking you out after you come down in a couple hours. Very enjoyable, def in my top 5 smokes!

Sour Bubble: Holy shit, this strain didnt let me down at all. I was told it was picked a little immature and can be EVEN better, which shocks and scares me heh. Super potent! Its a narcotic high, makes you forget your probs. It hits you right away right behind the eyes, you feel it all in your head. The taste is awesome, it has a soury taste and smell! Opening a jar hits you with a soury smell a little like sour milk. Delicious. I was amazed on how little i needed to smoke and again the long lasting high. Its def a heavy indica which can def put you to sleep very easily. I started calling them my sour bubble naps. I am so happy i am growing some SB now because wow shes a keeper. Also ive never tasted Bubba Kush but i havent ever heard anyone describe the taste like SB, so how can people think its a BK cut?

Thanx again friend!

Last edited:

Dr. G

its deff not crossed with bk people just like to make up stories so the pot is more interesting or just wanna start some ruckas

has anyone ever thought maby someone was passing sb around as bk? and its been confused with the real bk? like the pre98 looks nothing like sour bubble

i love the sour bubble its so killer

and are you sure the "perfume" on the bag wasnt just the sour bubble smell mine smells like sour potpourri

sb cures my migranes after a nice oint or a coouple bongs really good meds

and i let my sour bubble go to day 70 still alot of clear trichs on her when i pick

hope you enjoy your new baby id feed her alot and give her no N starting day one of flower shes got enough to lest her her whole life turns very pretty colors at harvest time

also vegg her out a good 2 mths if your under t5s

use big pots and youll yeild alot

also what seeds did you get or did you get aclone?

G

The SB was Bogs best work ..

I have the Sweet Cindy, very nice too, but the SB is the best for sure!

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
The SB seeds are Sour Bubble bx4 male X Sour Bubble bx3 female.

Yeah im almost sure the bag got sprayed with perfume for safety.

Dr. G

Pirate138 said:
The SB seeds are Sour Bubble bx4 male X Sour Bubble bx3 female.

Yeah im almost sure the bag got sprayed with perfume for safety.

thats kinda lame but eh its still good smoke right lol

G

After smoking the Bx4 , the room does smell like nag champa perfume, mine tasted more of a mint/coffee/incense.. very similar to bubba.. .. bog did tell a good friend that he crossed in the bubba at one point..

G

grapepunched

BOG never said anything about the Bubba other than she was a nice smoke...
Sorry, I'm sure Bubba is not in the Sour Bubble... I'm growing the SourBubbleBX4 right now... My friend got the seeds straight from BOGs hand....

BOG is still around, he's just not online very much...

Nice report Pirate, sucks it was sprayed with perfume but hope you enjoy your SBBX3 x SBBX4, I'm growing some of those out as well...

-gp

Last edited:
G

grapepunched

That's funny, I remember growing the Grape Punch as my first real BOG genetics, but I don't remember the first time I smoked it... I was just too high... :D

-gp

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Yeah Grape Punch does sound like an awesome strain, to bad its so hard to find...does it taste like grape?

kathmandu

Nice reports,
Bog was not only a good breeder of bubgum but also taught many people how to grow great herb. He spent alot of time writting out all his tips and ideas on OG and help so many out. By sticking to exctly what he told me to do on my first grow i managed 8 oz of killer thseeds bubblegum on my very first plant, this was before he started selling seeds. Its to bad he doest hang out online anymore or distribute his beans.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Its official i am in luv with sour bubble, wow def in my top 2 heh. I dont know why alot of people hate on Bog.

bensittinback

ive had lsd, sbbx2, bogglegum, bmr,and sbbx2 was awesome and one pheno of lsd i had was pure dank gym socks. that sbbx2 would put u to bed in 30 mins max everytime. bog u rock and u know it pal!!!!!! :rasta: bsb

G

grapepunched

No bother to bring up any old drama, BOG probably is gone from here, but his spirit and info may live on... Grape Punch tastes like Grape, similar to Erkle, but not as Erkle tasting, more like a wonderful sweet grape taste on the inhale, and a hashy but tart artificial grape flavor on the exhale, with a lil bubblegum flavor in some phenos...

More sweet than the Erkle, and moe of an artificial grape flavor, like a real grape candy, similar to a grape Jolly Rancher....

This SourBubbleBX4 should be nice, I'll be sure to let everyone know how she fares... I'm also growing some BX3 x BX4 that Pirate is growing... but the BX4 has my attention as not too many people ever got any of these beans...

-gp

Care Free 1

Veteran
I agree with grapepunched
Grape Punch is grape candy flavored, good daytime creeper stone. very enjoyable.

I find early harvested Sour Bubble to be very stoney, but gave me paranoia. I'd smoke some and made me think someone was gunna come knokin on the door, or someone would find my grow, like that. Good stuff once you realize its the weed causing it.

G

grapepunched

WOW, nice shots, still running that gal? :D
She looks like one of the keepers for sure, but she's very pH sensative and responsive to nutes, I noticed the leaf burn in your plant that I got with my own...
Hope you still have that cut!

-gp

talktosamson

Veteran
My god, or my bog I guess!!! I wish more than anything I would not have lost my BG mom, I had a grape pheno that was the best medicne I have EVER had.