What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

"Creeper" Strains of Today ?

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
Kodiak Gold from Reeferman is supposed to have a creeper buzz. I guess you can overdue it due to fact of the high not hitting you right away. Then 10 minutes later you get smacked silly.

G

My X-Line C99 has a bit of a creeper stone to it, but it's also not fully cured yet

Safari

I agree with the other about White Rhino from Nirvana. Very potent shit, and if you don't give it ten minutes before smoking bowl number 2 you might be a bit more stoned than you were hoping for.

RoNdO

I agree with acidfire

The plants that had the purps were the best quality in my pack they had a bit of a creeper effect, but not like this jamaican brick i used to get nothing for like 10 minutes after a J and then bam in your face laughing trippy racey buzz. Can't judge a book by it's cover they say.

Nice fiskars Lucid

Socrates

That's weird, I was thinking Nirvana's white rhino as well before I saw other people say that. When I first smoked it, I was a bit disappointed with the potency; I had taken 3 bong rips from my JBD w/roor diffuser and didn't feel all that wrecked. 10 minutes later, I was helping my mom do something on the computer, and all of a sudden I was really really baked and kept being like, "hold on listen to this song! this song is great!" Look out for that stuff.

I was also going to say Bog's Bogglegum. I've never tried sour bubble, but it seems that a lot of Bog's genetics have that creeper stone to them.

G

rite on the bog strains
Socrates said:
That's weird, I was thinking Nirvana's white rhino as well before I saw other people say that. When I first smoked it, I was a bit disappointed with the potency; I had taken 3 bong rips from my JBD w/roor diffuser and didn't feel all that wrecked. 10 minutes later, I was helping my mom do something on the computer, and all of a sudden I was really really baked and kept being like, "hold on listen to this song! this song is great!" Look out for that stuff.

I was also going to say Bog's Bogglegum. I've never tried sour bubble, but it seems that a lot of Bog's genetics have that creeper stone to them.

G

I go with Rondo, Jamaican strains always seem to do very little for ten minutes then come on strong.

Guest423

Veteran
kodiak gold forsure, first time i smoked some with my cousin after my 1st grow with it i was pissed because i thought i grew some indoor bunk weed...i asked him if he caught a buzz when we were done and he said no..we were playing tiger woods golf on xbox 360...10 minutes later we were both just staring at the screen not doing nothing....i was just staring thinking how stoned i was all of a sudden...i asked him again if he felt anything and he looked at me with with dental floss eyes and said " huh, what"? we both had a laugh attack for a few minutes then kept playing.....it creeps on you slowly but then the buzz lasts a long time. this was what my outdoor KG was like this season.

Last edited: