What's new

UGANDA KEROSENE SATIVA

Kidete

I’m from Kenya and I collect seeds from landrace strains that grow in East Africa.

There’s a potent sativa that grows in western Uganda around Birere. It has a strong cerebral high and it’s perfect for daytime use.

What makes it stand out is the Kerosene smell that’s emitted from the stem and foliage. This unique smell intensifies during flowering.

Below is a female Uganda Kerosene plant that’s cultivated indoors

F1C1D973-D71B-4B29-8CC9-AFE7EB18F534.jpeg

Attachments

• 7735B1CC-A56E-4B09-B96E-E848A6146A30.jpeg
    7735B1CC-A56E-4B09-B96E-E848A6146A30.jpeg
    254.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 91F4D5FA-CBAF-4058-86A0-2C619F8C1CBA.jpeg
    91F4D5FA-CBAF-4058-86A0-2C619F8C1CBA.jpeg
    223.9 KB · Views: 56

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I’m from Kenya and I collect seeds from landrace strains that grow in East Africa.

There’s a potent sativa that grows in western Uganda around Birere. It has a strong cerebral high and it’s perfect for daytime use.

What makes it stand out is the Kerosene smell that’s emitted from the stem and foliage. This unique smell intensifies during flowering.

View attachment 19003767
Damn friend those look really good. Thanks for sharing your work with us. Keep us posted.

elchischas

Veteran

View attachment 19003767
Welcome to icmag amigo!
:bandit: nice to see you here too

Verdant Whisperer

Tagging along for the ride, Kidete. Kerosine is an unusual smell for cannabis. A brick of kerosine weed might fool a sniffer dog haha. I hope these exotic genetics make it to the seed market some day soon.
Birere Gas from uganda, its from a spot with super high humidity on a peninsula of lake victoria, so i imagine this strain will hold up super well with anything related to humidity issuses, this is one from east africa that seems to have arab trader roots versus indian traders, that acclimated to ugandas climate. similiar to how they grow big indica looking plants in columbia. its nice you can run 12/12 light cycle and thats its natural cycle. saves money on electric having a strain that can grow will in 12/12 light from seed into a big bush.

Latest posts

Latest posts