What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
These days - if I go abroad - practicing good personal hygiene - and only eating food that's been cooked in front of me - along with being a real water snob - helps keep me free from getting sick usually - and I don't go for taking any meds - government recommended or not - if I can avoid them -

🙂 - prevention is easier to practice - than having to cope with finding and applying a cure -
My God!

Gypsy... I honestly never thought of the above until I read your post. It is a wonder I am still healthy and breathing.

One of my fave things I always did in a new-to-me country was try out the "real" cuisine: Street food.

That's where I had dog-on-a-stick, those long crispy tubes on sticks with fried rice in them, anything in any interesting restaurant than I'd never had before... with a very scant list of no-no's like sea cucumber (big turd).

Not just the East, but all across Britain and Europe. I discovered I fargin love haggis.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
My God!

Gypsy... I honestly never thought of the above until I read your post. It is a wonder I am still healthy and breathing.

One of my fave things I always did in a new-to-me country was try out the "real" cuisine: Street food.

That's where I had dog-on-a-stick, those long crispy tubes on sticks with fried rice in them, anything in any interesting restaurant than I'd never had before... with a very scant list of no-no's like sea cucumber (big turd).

Not just the East, but all across Britain and Europe. I discovered I fargin love haggis.
Yeah - it's good to experience and experiment with the local cuisine - which is most often cooked right in front of you on the street - you get to pick out what's cooked too - what type of noodles 🍜 or rice dish - barbeque squid 🐙 - or deep fried locusts you would like -

Street food can be far cleaner than restaurant food - where they can hide how they cook it

- Some of the best meals I've had - were on the streets of SEAsia - sitting at little light tables under parasols - watching the world go by -

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
bigarmhug.gif

Cloudy with rain here, starting at 45F and predicted to reach 58F.

The plumbers are due this morning to repair our broken kitchen drain line.

Unca Walt

420club
I got back from the gym a little while ago and I did some very strenuous stuff but nothing too strenuous. I get home and have lunch and I’m feeling very sluggish so I check my blood pressure and now I’m down to 113/62 I don’t know what’s triggering it but I’m getting ready to take a nap.
:):cool: Welcome to the Ole Folks Routine! The Red Witch and himself do our "strenuous stuff" in the mornings.

Then, any time from about noon on, we will both decide to go in and take a nap. Every. Fargin. Day.

It is called:

"Your battery is working fine, but it does not take the charge it used to."

Just do all your shit in the morning. Take a nice nap -- guilt free -- every day.

Unca Walt

420club
Yeah - it's good to experience and experiment with the local cuisine - which is most often cooked right in front of you on the street - you get to pick out what's cooked too - what type of noodles 🍜 or rice dish - barbeque squid 🐙 - or deep fried locusts you would like -

Street food can be far cleaner than restaurant food - where they can hide how they cook it

- Some of the best meals I've had - were on the streets of SEAsia - sitting at little light tables under parasols - watching the world go by -
Jeepers. I'm gonna look through some old photos to see if you are in them.

jokerman

Premium user
@HempKat -- I respectfully disagree... with absolute proof that will change your mind 180 degrees on the quote above:

Fauci himself wrote that the 1918 Influenza Epidemic was worsened by the wearing of masks.

Before this was scrubbed** by Winston in Room 101, the wearing of masks was spoken of as causing the problem to get worse.

This has been changed to: "...deaths were likely caused by a secondary bacterial pneumonia that followed influenza infection." <-- Note how that tortured sentence exactly describes mask use results, but the word-salad "same thing" now enables a "logical" denial of Fauci/mask connection.

** History is changed by those recording it. If you were asked what was McAuliffe's answer to the German demanding the 101st respond to the demand to surrender at Bastogne... (you are allowed to look up the quote using ANY source you please)

Yup. "NUTS!" <-- Right? WRONG! He said something the German would recognize and understand easily:

He replied: "Merde!" The same answer given by the French general at Waterloo.

History got changed when the "press release" went out to the troops and the world. It was changed the the (*chuckle*) homely American fightin' woids. This was well-known throughout the military, and especially my family.

So, in sum, Fauci said it, the word-salad does a non-denial denial to Woodward and Bernstein (that's us). Fauci connected the masks directly to the epidemic.
like to see that CS's head on a flambe platter surrounded by caramelized onions

Unca Walt

420club
Awright!! While we are on the subject of:

"Does holding a drag in get you more goodness?

It is commonly agreed that the answer(s) will all be subjective, and non-measurable.

UNTIL UNCA WALT (me) GOT AN IDEA: :unsure:

My previous visible exhale-counting per single toke put in a Volcano bag was done using a clamp-lamp. Any smoke in an exhale would show brightly in the cone of light.

So I used this technique with several iterations to weed out variables:

Take a single toke from a two-toke glass tubey thing. Follow Step 1, then Step 2.

1. Exhale immediately, breathing in and exhaling until no smoke shows in the lamplight.
2. Hold your breath as long as you can, then exhale into the lamplight.

Second Test: To ensure equal "first smoke" even in a two hitter, reverse the 1. 2. order with a new tubey thing.

The results (easily replicated by anyone) are conclusive: There is far less smoke exhaled from the breath-holder. It has to go somewhere, ergo, you now have it on board.

The result is unanimous with all of me. And at this very moment I am as high as an angel's titty.

SubGirl

420club
I’m glad she doesn’t think they are food. She just tosses them around until I see her. I let her help me collect it and toss it over the fence. All of us on the lake tributary have problems with moles. Those with dogs that hunt them also have random holes in their yards along with the mole trails…
These pics from last year maybe the same turtles and moles this year…
IMG_8418.jpeg
IMG_1171.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awright!! While we are on the subject of:

"Does holding a drag in get you more goodness?

It is commonly agreed that the answer(s) will all be subjective, and non-measurable.

UNTIL UNCA WALT (me) GOT AN IDEA: :unsure:

My previous visible exhale-counting per single toke put in a Volcano bag was done using a clamp-lamp. Any smoke in an exhale would show brightly in the cone of light.

So I used this technique with several iterations to weed out variables:

Take a single toke from a two-toke glass tubey thing. Follow Step 1, then Step 2.

1. Exhale immediately, breathing in and exhaling until no smoke shows in the lamplight.
2. Hold your breath as long as you can, then exhale into the lamplight.

Second Test: To ensure equal "first smoke" even in a two hitter, reverse the 1. 2. order with a new tubey thing.

The results (easily replicated by anyone) are conclusive: There is far less smoke exhaled from the breath-holder. It has to go somewhere, ergo, you now have it on board.

The result is unanimous with all of me. And at this very moment I am as high as an angel's titty.
Ostensibly, the longer the lung vapor contact, the more cannabinoids, et al are absorbed through the lungs into the bloodstream, but it isn't linear, because the density of the vapor decreases as it is absorbed.

The more cannabinoids in your bloodstream isn't linear with regard to how stoned you feel either, because you have a finite number of CB-1 receptors to receive the cannabinoids and as the receptors draw cannabinoids from the bloodstream, there are less cannabinoids left to fill a receptor.

If you really want to feel the full rush, try the time-tested tech we kids used before we learned about pot, but add the pot step.

Hold the drag as long as possible while spinning around in a circle until you fall down, then exhale..................................

OleReynard

Sounds good. Do you hunt the shrooms and grow the rhubarb. My grandma use to make stuff with rhubarb. I’ve never had morels
We used to find Morels by the trunk load back in the 70's, we used to swim a small river just to get them at times.
We'd fill up those old beer boxes full.

The rhubarb I grow and when I get reestablished I'll be growing Morels and psyches.
Most likely asparagus, various berrys.

Latest posts

Latest posts