What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

But they are watching you and in so many ways and on more then just your computer. I mean the evidence is too overwhelming. The one that bothered me the most was when my wife passed. I didn't talk about it online nor did I visit any sites offering funeral/burial services. The only thing I did was discuss it on the phone with my Mother-In-Law (my wife opted to spend her last few month's alive with her mother since she was an only child and knew her mother would be devestated when she passed). Yet within 24 hours of that phone call my inbox was flooded with offers for funeral services and end of life insurance. How did they know? The only way I can think of is that someone was listening in on that phone call with my Mother-In-Law. Now to be clear I don't really believe that was it. I mean I don't see them listening into people's phone calls just to know what services to try and sell to them. That would imply wire tapping on a grand scale and for what, to sell people stuff? Also I want to stress I'm not suggesting that there is some wide spread evil conspiracy by the government at work. Most of the things they do to track what people are interested in is part of something with the intent to be helpful by offering things they think we want or need and if more people read the fine print that they check the box on agreeng to and understood what it all meant we would see that we've been active participants in allowing things to get this way. The intent is mostly benign with the goal of trying to match consumers with goods and services they might or do want.

You can be careful about what browser you use, what search engine you use, what settings you leave on or turn off, all that will do though is help prevent you from getting spammed with ads and emails above and beyond the random stuff we get anyway. Think about it though with most cell phones having GPS cababilities, cameras and microphones they have ways of following, listening in on and to some extent seeing what we are doing, whenever they want. I'm not saying that's what they are doing necessarily because the manpower that would be required to actively monitor everyone's cell phone would be mind blowing. What I am trying to point out is that there are lots of obvious ways that they can track almost anyone at anytime. So with all those obvious ways what about all the less obvious ways? I'm betting most of us would be shocked if we knew every way imaginable they track us and our information
My TV is watching me, I know some of the things I have read regarding all the ways we are being watched is mind boggling. They can even turn your telephone/computer camera on you.

It's too late to even be concerned about being watched, there are technical eyes and ears everywhere.

Yeah, do a retail search on the net and your flooded with sale items. Maybe sometimes it's handy but mostly I can do my own searching.

oldmaninbc

Goat and Monkey is the breeder. Herijuana I think is from Jack Herrer maybe? The Blueberry is an indica strain and if I had to guess, it is due to trimming shears having what looks like blueberry juice…
Blueberry juice that sounds interesting, are you saying the resin is colored and from what I know, thinking as a medical user I would look at that strain as being good for night/body relaxation?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Are you sure that's 1/3 tsp and not 1/3 TBLS? The Azamax site says 1-2 oz (2-4 TBLS) per gal so that would be at least 1/2 TBLS per pint. Thanks.
I just know what I wrote in my notes and it worked both times I had them but It has been years since I had them. Maybe somebody else will chime in. I don't want to give bad advice. I sprayed once every other day for 3 applications for a total of 6 days. You not only need to kill the one's roaming around but disrupt there life cycle but killing the freshly hatched eggs.

Have you got MItes? Make sure you have mitigated the problem before you flip.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Whew.....on the go....harvested a Blue Fire. Blueberry x Fire OG. This plant started herming on me a while back ..... should have pulled it. I have it hanging but I suspect I will throw it out. Seed pods everywhere. I will have a better idea once I do a dry trim.

Every since I have been outside on spring duty. Planting time is here. With that comes all kinds of duties. Getting read to turn the soil in the front flower beds. Then the planting begins. My maters that I am harding off are stressed. They are fine just letting me know they liked it much better in the tents. ha ha.

Back to slave labor......

jokerman

Premium user
The best laid plans...

Murphys' law applies :(

My brother has been here on vakay.
Today we head to Detroit for his daughters wedding pix.
He got a call from his bank late yesterday to notify him
that his card was shut down due to 'suspicious' activity.
YAY they were on it but...
How is he now to check out of the hotel?

Luckily, I did not close out my personal line of cred. acct.
at my bank and it is just across the street from his hotel.
Gonna go yank some cash out so I can spring him
from his lodgings.

He was kind freaking out and now, all is well :)

Ever onward.
FFS!

PadawanWarrior

I just know what I wrote in my notes and it worked both times I had them but It has been years since I had them. Maybe somebody else will chime in. I don't want to give bad advice. I sprayed once every other day for 3 applications for a total of 6 days. You not only need to kill the one's roaming around but disrupt there life cycle but killing the freshly hatched eggs.

Have you got MItes? Make sure you have mitigated the problem before you flip.
Thanks. They could just want us using more to make money. I brought home a clone with mites a few weeks ago. I sprayed with ISO a bunch of times then added predator mites. I think I took care of them but I'm not positive yet. It's still in quarantine until I know for sure. I'll try the Azamax next time though or if I see any activity on this one.