What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Goldhedge

You can get 190 proof ?? I thought you need a license in VA. I just picked up some Everclear 151, but 190 would be better.
I realize you folks are into making things yourself. I'm surprised nobody has come up with this before:

VEVOR Alcohol Still, 3 Gallon, Stainless Steel Alcohol Distiller with Copper Tube & Build-in Thermometer & Water Pump, Double Thumper Keg Home Brewing Kit, for DIY Whiskey Wine Brandy
Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 6.13.47 PM.png

You can distill raw spirits from vodka, whiskey, tequila, etc using one of these! $80!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I made this which I still have in the fridge. My SIL used it when he was Sick with chemo and said it helped his nausea and vomiting. I also have mixed medical grade propylene glycol with some of it to make vape juice which worked in my refillable but I didn’t care for but gave it to my brother who vapes carts all the time and likes the sweet taste.
‘I still have a half cup of this and don’t know what to do with it. It’s made from Grandaddy purple Flower.

it’s thick and dark too it’s over a year old now…
View attachment 19003646
How did you extract it?
Does that mean a person could use a liqueur rather than a hard liquor?
Not for extraction, but you can mix concentrate with a liqueur.
As soon as the alcohol hits your tongue it's being absorbed into your system. That's what I remember from alcohol based tinture, and it sure works fast, good if your looking for pain management or just to relax after dishes. I only do breakfast and lunch dishes.

Yes maybe the alcohol helps a bit too give it a jump start. I’ve often wondered that.
The alcohol absolutely is the first buzz that you feel sublingually. Of note is that THC CBD and CBG are all alcohols, as are some of the terpenes with names ending in ol. CBD is actually a double alcohol (Di ol).

The rest of the terpenes are ethers, ketones, aldehydes, etc, that are all transdermal aromatic hydrocarbons.

oldfogey8

Snooping around the house I stumbled across a stack of these from my days as a stagehand at the Worcester Centrum.
IMG_3382.jpeg

I have a Madonna $100 bill somewhere too but it was in her brazier and then landed on the floor under the stage where her dancers changing room was. Not sure why I picked it up(she is a pig). There was a lot of disgusting shit under the stage…

Littleleaf

Veteran
4 of the 7 fixed.....and 3 more show up. F%#@ when will it end. Will say I'm no longer scared of hydraulic drive motors. Damn things are easy to re seal. That is if you don't put the commutator up side down. $35.oo lesson for 1 O ring seal.

Need to download the pics from the camera. Not tonight.....

Shower time. I stinker

SubGirl

420club
How did you extract it?
I originally was trying to make vape juice.
Found a recipe using the magical butter machine using VG and PG. it makes a lot but you can use the tincture made with for many other uses such as for a sweetener or to add in food drinks or just to use under your tongue etc. to make the vape juice, you just add the PG to your tincture.
Not for extraction, but you can mix concentrate with a liqueur.

The alcohol absolutely is the first buzz that you feel sublingually. Of note is that THC CBD and CBG are all alcohols, as are some of the terpenes with names ending in ol. CBD is actually a double alcohol (Di ol).

The rest of the terpenes are ethers, ketones, aldehydes, etc, that are all transdermal aromatic hydrocarbons.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I originally was trying to make vape juice.
Found a recipe using the magical butter machine using VG and PG. it makes a lot but you can use the tincture made with for many other uses such as for a sweetener or to add in food drinks or just to use under your tongue etc. to make the vape juice, you just add the PG to your tincture.
So the material that you have to work with is mixed VG and PG?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Snooping around the house I stumbled across a stack of these from my days as a stagehand at the Worcester Centrum. View attachment 19003697
I have a Madonna $100 bill somewhere too but it was in her brazier and then landed on the floor under the stage where her dancers changing room was. Not sure why I picked it up(she is a pig). There was a lot of disgusting shit under the stage…
that is so cool
i have an old hendrix poster i traded a qarter for back in the day
/hey it was primo shit
i will have to dig it out

rock on man!

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
View attachment 19003731
First ever rib bone for Bubba.........he discovered a new passion.
😆
Displays the most excellent behavior with visitors he greets and sits calmly and happily and just watches everyone.
72 pounds and 24" at the shoulders already and growing fast.
🐕
sorry for teh sucks, post 5976
send it!

i like ribs!
https://www.icmag.com/threads/nfl-2019-2020.366079/page-299
for some reason im having troubles posting , but its like the post withall the ribs

Latest posts

Latest posts