What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Hickory Shampoo.

Senior models had 4 and the junior models had 3

All that generation of Buicks were V8. Specials (3 ports) had a reg gas 265 rated at about 200 hp. Century, Super, Roadmaster (4 ports) all had a premium gas burning 322 CID rated at 236 hp

Sad eye 1954. The 55 was the sharpest of the mid 50s buicks.
View attachment 18995552

Here is a 4-door hardtop like mine only in reversed colors. Mine is white skirt, red body and a cream top tri color.
I was close.... haven't seen on in 60 years!

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I am really glad you made this decision even if it was difficult to do.
Do you have someone who can help with the animals?
My best friend always text me in the morning and also in the evening I go to bed along with a phone call during the day to keep his eye on me. He’s a pretty big guy and he’s more than capable of handling both Dutch and Ivan. He’s the one that brought Dutch to the hospital every day for 12 hours of laying by my side and then he brought him home at 8 o’clock at night. I am fortunate where I had a trust made about eight months ago, so hopefully all my assets go where I would like them to be I’m going to make me some lunch and then head over to the doctors office. My blood pressure issues are directly related to my kidney problems so I’m sure he’s the guy to see today.

oldmaninbc

Mars Hydro FC-E1500 Bridgelux 150w LED Grow Light For 2.3'X2.3' Grow Tent​

i love winning stuff. Day started pretty lucky for me. I have an urology appointment today. Let’s hope that visit is just as lucky. Hope your day is good 🥰
Good morning to the lucky winner of a Mars Light.

The last time I saw a urologist I had to have my scrotum operated on. :)

oldmaninbc

Exciting times here. A train derailed on the Steel bridge and the Palestinian protesters have defaced and taken over our city library.

I support peaceful protest, but if I conspire to rob someone with you and I end up killing them, we are both liable for murder.

Why should we not hold everyone at a non-peaceful protest liable for the actions of the group members and the damages done?
Speaking in a generalization I would have to agree with you.

Although for me to take a life, I would have to be trying to save a life.

jokerman

Premium user
1714497635727.png

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Baton therapy
In Portland, the police are no longer allowed to hurt peoples feelings.
I am hearing it is proudboys and rightwing maga doing that to make the left and antifa look bad.......I shit you not that's what the left believes.
😣
That is exactly what I would expect the far left and antifa to say.
So that’s a V8
Or a straight 8, depending on year.
Hickory Shampoo.

Senior models had 4 and the junior models had 3

All that generation of Buicks were V8. Specials (3 ports) had a reg gas 265 rated at about 200 hp. Century, Super, Roadmaster (4 ports) all had a premium gas burning 322 CID rated at 236 hp

Sad eye 1954. The 55 was the sharpest of the mid 50s buicks.
View attachment 18995552

Here is a 4-door hardtop like mine only in reversed colors. Mine is white skirt, red body and a cream top tri color.
Do we know for sure what year the picture is? I thought it closer to 1953, but can't see enough of it to tell.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Personal Morale - Joi-De-Vie - Joy of Life -.

- I find that it is important to cultivate that within oneself - and if you can't find the nutrients to keep it growing strong - It'll wither and die - leaving you an unhappy/sad man or woman - bad health - old age - pain - loss of a friend/loved one/grief - sudden accident and a myriad of other negative things can easily trigger it -

-
So how can you find a way around it - to somehow keep looking 'on the bright side?'
Cannabis!. lots and lots of really good Cannabis. :biggrin:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I used to do that a lot but ended up arguing with myself most of the time. It got so bad that currently I'm not speaking to me. :biggrin:
Yes - I get to similar points with myself quite often too - and once the argument/debate with myself steps outside the parameters of what is generally deemed as 'civil discourse' - I am prone to discard the pseudo 'intellectual process' - and de-evolutionize the whole thing - reverting back to just grunts - farts - and clicking noises - because the simplicity of that - seems to make much more sense - once you strip out words/sounds longer than just one cylibal -

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
View attachment 18995587
Cool and breezy today high of 50.
😆
I will take that gladly any day.
Gonna hit 70f here today. Just finished my daily walk. Beautiful out by the lake. Now gotta take Mrs. Putes care in to have a side view mirror installed. Had to order the part as her car is 22 years old. Last time I took it to the car wash it was broken off from the water pressure.

BrassNwood

Veteran
In Portland, the police are no longer allowed to hurt peoples feelings.

That is exactly what I would expect the far left and antifa to say.

Or a straight 8, depending on year.

Do we know for sure what year the picture is? I thought it closer to 1953, but can't see enough of it to tell.
1953 is the older body can with a raised hood center. 54, 55, 56 were the same can.