What's new

The greatest fraud on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You're a bunch of indoctrinated psychopaths cheering on the violation of rights and the use of violence.

How do you figure?

I'm trying to prevent you from getting tased and paying for expensive window repair.

You really don't have any right to be on the road in a car without a license.

Whoever brainwashed you into thinking that you do has put your life at risk.

Please think about what you are doing trying to teach others to put their lives at risk.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I tried to stay away from this thread until the inane bogus etymology these trolls use got to me...

They are preying on gullibile people who don't fact check a damn thing.

Check this out:

The level of comprehension that they are preying on is so low that I am ashamed of my species.

Frosty, is cursive still magic?

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the man who marries a red headed woman is automatically granted passage to heaven since his life has been hell on earth
i'll need all the help i can get to enter the Pearly Gates after my teens and twenties. :shucks: married to a redhead now for 30 years. life with her, while admittedly a "challenge", has resulted in an improved version of my former self. but then, i could hardly have failed to improve from my previous lifestyle...it WAS fun, though. :whistling:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
make-fetch-happen_thumb.gif

GenghisKush

You're a bunch of indoctrinated psychopaths cheering on the violation of rights and the use of violence.

Frosty, you suck. You refuse to show any thought about the needs cares or wellbeing of others while you somehow simultaneously resist any self-examination.

fwiw, in this comment I made earlier I am cheering on the court who is (barely) sanctioning the fucking judge who illegally ordered violence against a self-described "sovereign citizen."

pop it turns out that even stopped clocks are occasionally right.

(or rather, i cannot fucking believe that a judge was actually held accountable, kinda, not really, what does this mean?)

Former Md. judge sentenced for ordering electrical shock for defendant
March 31, 2016 at 4:33 p.m. EDT

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Learn some history;

Who Are the REAL Forces Behind NWO? Centuries of Organized Deception | Revolutions, Tyrants & Wars​

GenghisKush

Learn some history;

Who Are the REAL Forces Behind NWO? Centuries of Organized Deception | Revolutions, Tyrants & Wars​

Frosty I knew that guy and his deeply dishonest retelling of history were bullshit the first time I saw it, about 10 years ago when my uncle demanded I watch it, back when his wife and mother were still alive, and, I think, before the son he no longer has custody of was born.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
None of us like cheering on cops and magistrates
the "sovereign" dimwits make it easy to condone if not exactly approve of cops breaking out their windows & dragging their moronic asses off to jail. nobody likes rules, but they are what makes living in a society possible. "i'm not driving, i'm traveling" is quite possibly the most brain-dead thing i have heard said since "we had to destroy the village to save it"... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts