What's new

Strain Searcher's Sour Creek

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
CJ I have grown plants like that - here is some old skool Silver Haze I did a few years ago mini style under 1000W hortilux. I trimmed off all bullshit off and trained over to the side for 3 main buds. It's funny to see how wide they get. Now I like canopy style better, but still do the training.

Of said hortiliux, I am looking to get rid of that the reflector and ballast. Sunsystem aircooled hood. fyi.

Peace - M

G

wow what a job!
never seen a haze that small, great job man....what a waste of soil tho:rasta: :p

on that horti rig, for sure man, just come up with a # and bring it whenever LOL.

thanks for the post, enjoyed that

Evil-Ash

ya captain looks like it deffinetley took after sour bubble, a buddy had sb 1' and 2's that he popped. neither was a very good yeilder, but both had pheno's that where worthe keepin great head smoke.. looks like ur gonna get great headstash....even if it isnt that much, im sure every hit will be bliss...
:joint:

S

strain_searcher

Evil sour bubble has rounder leaves ,caps look long and pointy and GREEN which is a cripple creek trait. Then again I grew the cc for a year. both were very powerful indicas. Look for some purple phenos as well for you sour creek growers.

G

THIS IS CRIPPLE CREEK LEANING IF ANYTHING

THIS IS CRIPPLE CREEK LEANING IF ANYTHING

this selection is a nice mix, not too sour bubbly as far as i can tell.
altho both parents were similiar (says ss), not sour bubble leaning.
yield is better than any sour bubbles ive seen.

pretty sure a buddy has a SB mother if i ever wanted to compare,
but i have no desire to do so. i prefer a mostly sativa smoke, usually, and have no room for such things in my miniscule medical OP.
was just doin this one as a test for a friend.

heres a few cracker jack macs:biglaugh:

i'm not kiddin :) my pocket-scope is out of the back of Mad magazine:D

what can i say? It was given to me for free and it works great LOL just discovered i could zoom in and then put the scope to the lens and take a shot like this....damn.does my back hurt :biglaugh:

thanks for the feedback everyone,
God Bless.

Last edited:
G

getting some gorgeous magenta/red veins and budleaves like your cc mom too ss ;)

Last edited:
S

strain_searcher

Yes thats what I like to see. As much as I loved sour bubble I think I liked cripple creek more. After you harvest take some pics of the back of the leaves. I want to read the smoke report sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad lol.

Last edited:
G

peep tha red

peep tha red

you'll for sure have an in depth smoke report, the question is, who's going to report on my KG for me :confused: ;)

be well my friend

5538SCreek_46day_close.JPG

5538SCreek_46day_red.JPG

G

:) BigClunke--DANKS

still trimming, will update..

thanks again for swingin thru + the kind words, means a lot :)

be well

KingRalph

bomb diggity. sweet right till the end, gonna be awesome to hear your report man. woo that creek did shimmer, let us know capt

G

holy sh!t man..my god you have been holding out on me you sneaky devil you that whole plant shot is amazing my lord.. why havent you been showing those the whole time.. man the plant looks amazing.. the buds look like crystals on a freakin stick for f%cks sake. so you better post up some dried bud pics man.. dude SS you have made a truly special blend , and the best part is i ahve some beans still...man o man capt your going to enjoy the smoke there my friend...i ahve about 3 weeks left maybe 4

Latest posts

Latest posts