What's new

Starting Fresh

I Care

according to the blueprint there is still something missing.
IMG_1444.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1351.jpeg
    IMG_1351.jpeg
    5.9 MB · Views: 22

I Care

LARGE. DRIP. TRAY.

That’s pretty cheap, want these for my indoor adventures. It’s really seed sowing season now. I love indoor growing, no need to hurry and no reason to wait. :ying:

Could be a wicked cheap way to collect run off in an outdoor top water set up. Or in someone’s green house. Only a minor engineering project to achieve success.

The conductivity could be a good thing for anybody that needs to run heat mats on anything.

Soon as a man can save money on green, that’s when a man becomes a gardener. And on that day that no man pays for green, every man will be the gardener.

IMG_1454.jpeg

I Care

Forgot to update this thread with a modification of the flower rig.

BEFORE. Installed internet carbon filter material and this is AFTER.

Attachments

• IMG_1567.jpeg
    IMG_1567.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1473.jpeg
    IMG_1473.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1456.jpeg
    IMG_1456.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14

I Care

I bought the cheapest LED light I could find and hung it above the table.
5700k 50w Outdoor Flood Light
IMG_1642.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1641.jpeg
    IMG_1641.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1636.jpeg
    IMG_1636.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1640.jpeg
    IMG_1640.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1639.jpeg
    IMG_1639.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6

I Care

The cheapest veg fixture in any market is performing well.
It’s clear that there is some usable light coming from this thing.
I fired it up today on some younger plantings because I have a long weekend away from work. The response is good so far.

I determined that 12 inch height is a good hanging height for a complete light spread so that’s the distance I have seedlings at. Then the bubba I’m training is closing up a little bit but seems to be responding positively. Then I let a branch hang out from a clone in the back which just shows that it doesn’t have to be right up on something to perform.

Sansi 50w 5700k LED Flood Light . cheap skate like me, it’s working.
IMG_1645.jpeg
IMG_1646.jpeg

I Care

Utilization of the VS XS2500Pro is going better.

With the light underutilized at 50% I was getting negative effects. Now the driver 1 notch below 100% and getting some noticeable progress.

The light as engineered would come to 37 inches wide, intended for a 2ftx4ft space. I was able to shorten the width with the factory components. Required some care with power connections during installation.

I’m now willing to report that the light is a good fit for the night rig.

I was misunderstanding the symptoms of losing chlorophyll for bleaching.
With more light and getting some heat going inside, the light works really well on plants. This one is a Gelati Kush Mints x Double OG Chem, it’s the seedling I am able to trial this rig with.

There are still issues I want to work out to meet plants demands, better late than never.
IMG_1662.jpeg

I Care

I have two more of the Sansi 50w LED on the way from the Sansi LED eBay store. When these arrive, I can shake up the little space I have to finally make room for the free-bee dark room tent from US seller derder on eBay.

I’m going to be getting back to my roots with this one. This is a replacement for the one light per plant veg array I used to use. With higher lighting efficiency for half the cost and no need for the trip to the depot home store. It’s a no brainer.

It’s obviously pretty bright and the seedlings are reaching just a little bit at around 15in/40cm, they’ve only been there while I was moving things around and uplifting some stuff.

IMG_1722.jpeg

The money, can’t go wrong. I’d even stretch far enough to say that if you’re reading this, you need to go to eBay and look up this light to see what I’m talking about. And buy a pair if they’re still available. They are still available as of 21/May ‘24.

This Bubba Kush seems I may have had the light a little too close.

image.jpg

It’s kinda a half-shit 100lm/w that isn’t made for growing cannabis.
Thats kinda the reason I bought them, I still havn’t shaken the
low income bootlegger spirit. You could probably order these anywhere and have absolutely no heat on you. .

One more time, this ain’t advertising. It’s just that I spent a lot of time trying to be cheap and it’s doesn’t get any cheaper than this right now in 21/May ‘24

The table is loaded
IMG_1723.jpeg

NL, BK, SN, BK, SN, K3, V6, SK, SD

Latest posts

Latest posts