What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love the crows around here. My wife feeds them and is patiently waiting for them to return the offerings with perhaps something shiny.
one summer in alaska the baby crows for whatever reason started hanging out by the restaurant...they were constantly underfoot but otherwise harmless...they would come right into the kitchen...pretty tame,you could pick them up by hand to shoo them out...and they just loved those foil wrapped butter patties so they would boldly sit on the tables stealing them from the tourist who would snap endless pics of them...one day out walking around the island i saw a nest structure and the entire thing was filled with gold foil left over from them getting the butter out....hundreds of wrappers...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do try take care of crows (although they definitely don’t need me ) they look for me every morning they get all the food I can’t eat … you’ve never seen such intelligent birds. They wait until the coast is clear. If I even look out the window at them, they’ll fly away.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today was a nightmare of anxiety 😬 but it’s ending of different. The hospital just called their canceling because the diagnostic machine is down. Who knows what that means ??? but they’re going to reschedule so me being the ostrich can take my head out of the sand and breathe a little bit more before I have to stick it under again….

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants seem happy... you can’t beat Mother Nature..
139FE393-BDF1-4619-989C-BB38E0B199BC.jpeg
009F6C95-99C5-4756-867D-2ECCA7BA2737.jpeg
F1CF3E97-B2D5-41C1-8D97-4C683DDEC223.jpeg
272E37E9-E67F-4048-847C-D7AA7EDF1A05.jpeg
4447C0E6-2541-4912-ACF0-65AF737E2DB8.jpeg