What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Any legal dispensary will have some weed for ya LMAO.

and therein is the problem- earlier this year the '3' i visited were shuttered.. n i had to order from 'eaze' - i guess i can always go to 'perry's' for breakfast n pick up one of the free papers n check out the back pages for dispensaries...

Cadfael

There are nine districts in the city of San Diego, with 3 dispensaries allowed in each district.

You should be able to find one close by.

Lemon Grove and La Mesa also have some.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
There are nine districts in the city of San Diego, with 3 dispensaries allowed in each district.You should be able to find one close by.
Lemon Grove and La Mesa also have some.

hey cadfael - as mentioned last visit tried '3' in the pacific beach area n all were shuttered.. but a question.. last time i had 'eaze.com' deliver '3' 1/8bags of flower n 1 container of prerolled joints.. i think there were 3 in the box... going online the growers they sell r..
thc design,old pal,humboldt,flow cana,cavia,cloud9,island,lemon tree/etc..

any of the above u familar with?? i think last visit i bought some from humboldt n island - the weed was good, but i already have good... looking for better then good... or... if u have any suggestions please pass em on...many thanks

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You all need to reach out to Med Tree / ECtraveler and give that dude some love. For real. He's having a tough go of things. If you know the man, give him a hand.

dank.Frank

cyat

Veteran
Every city/county can ban growing and sales if they want to . Many have . Just cause it’s got a name brand doesn’t guarantee that it’s great . You will pay top dollar and it’s still a crap shoot. No smelling of the product in lots of places too. Weeeeedmapssss kicked off the unlicensed people too which is most vendors . Good luck

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Zach...I'm on the east coast, so I wouldn't be the best to ask. I just like the flowers these guys grow. :joint:

dank.Frank

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Was over in mira mesa a bit ago and picked up some nice clones... grape stomper and some others wit the purple straws and green straws in 4in pots.

At least this thread is still alive..:peacock:

JJ Lowe

Picked up some mommafunk clones up in north county a month back. They were all clean and very healthy. Looking forward to trying out some of their other strains real soon..

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
just back from san diego- went to urbn leaf and picked up some moon rock, a prerolled they say is dipped in oil, 2 1/8's of some 50buck shit , and an 1/8 of some gelato - i've tried everything except the preroll- its all ok... but def not the killer weed i'm looking for- the gelato was like 80buck for an 1/8- waaaaayyy overpriced imo...

nickman

Veteran
just back from san diego- went to urbn leaf and picked up some moon rock, a prerolled they say is dipped in oil, 2 1/8's of some 50buck shit , and an 1/8 of some gelato - i've tried everything except the preroll- its all ok... but def not the killer weed i'm looking for- the gelato was like 80buck for an 1/8- waaaaayyy overpriced imo...

Let me know how that moon rocks are...

$80 for an 8th of anything is just NUTZ ...!!!...

cyat

Veteran
Smoking some killer gelato. Paid 150 for a zip. Don’t care for moonrocks. Pre rolls always suck imo. I told it to you straight

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Let me know how that moon rocks are...

$80 for an 8th of anything is just NUTZ ...!!!...

the moonrocks were mensa-mensa... it's ok... would i buy again, prob not..

as to the 80buck shit, again it ok, again would not prob buy again - i really wanted to see how good 700 an oz shit is (u have to add the tax on top of the 80) - if its better then the shit we get/grow, it's better by a red hair... and a thin hair...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Smoking some killer gelato. Paid 150 for a zip. Don’t care for moonrocks. Pre rolls always suck imo. I told it to you straight

cyat - how much is a zip?? years ago when some said a zip, it was like 2 fingers wide... moonrocks was ok... no great shakes, n my son took the preroll... since he considers himself a weed 'connoisseur', he will let me know... he can look at a bud n can tell if its good or not... ofcourse that is BS, as i've had weed that looks like shit , n has been ass-kickin... but why argue ...