• ReikoX

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
man those r monsters .:tiphat:

:thank you:

I know, I never grow this well. So much so, I'm doing another run after this. The same cabinet, same seeds, same medium. I am, however, going to try it with homemade fermented plant extracts next round.

Maybe I should do 1/2 ferments and 1/2 Lucas just for the yield. Seriously these are probably the fattest buds I've ever grown.
:jawdrop:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are the Lowryder x La Diva autos. They are eight weeks from seed and starting to frost up. I have switched them to RO water for the next 7-10 days.
View Image

damn reiko,x that is quite a sight to behold.... definitely haven't seen many plants like that in these competitions.

i just had too much on my plate this season to continue the plants, i put them outside and a farm worker saw them, mistook them for baby hemp plants and moved them into veg room (18 hours light from outdoor bloom season light), and they were there about 5 days before i identified them and then my engine blew and i was stranded 5 hours from the ffarm for way too long while replacing engine...
all my lame ass excuses...

bigups to everyone still in it !

Rodehazrd

:thank you:

I know, I never grow this well. So much so, I'm doing another run after this. The same cabinet, same seeds, same medium. I am, however, going to try it with homemade fermented plant extracts next round.

Maybe I should do 1/2 ferments and 1/2 Lucas just for the yield. Seriously these are probably the fattest buds I've ever grown.
:jawdrop:

What ever you did it rocks dude. When you say ferments you mean like a tea of fresh herbs or something you brew?:tiphat:

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
What ever you did it rocks dude. When you say ferments you mean like a tea of fresh herbs or something you brew?:tiphat:

I'm talking about fermented plant extracts (FPE). Mine are made with molasses, fermentables, and Lactic Acid Bacteria (LAB). This is fermented like a beer or wine. Fermentables vary from fish, to cannabis plants/growth tips, to various fruit juices.

Google keywords, Korean Natural Farming, Unconventional Farmer, Fermented Plant Extracts, Sustainable Farming

Avanish.Miles knows what I'm talking about ;)

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
hi mates
sorry to be late...
my keyboard PC doesn t like coffee; a little incident :( , I have a new one yesterday.
my party cup plant:

picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
reikox prolly won the whole internet with those 2,like i been watching these cupatitions for 3 seasons now and
shit dood
i bow to thee yogi skillz,
do teach me more please, dr bonzai

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The party cup girls are coming down. The pictures speak for themself. Dry weights in a few days.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dr.King

Veteran
Congratulations to everyone on the results of growing in such a wonderful competition. Cups/plants are looking fantastic. When in doubt keep trying because we all see what can happen in yogi and 20 Oz beer cups.

Avanish, thanks for keeping this section of the forums going and going with these insane contests. Happy growing everyone.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The party cup girls were cut down. They are now dry and came in at 19 grams, that's about 9-10 grams each. No complaints here. I'm doing another round just for fun, they won't be finished by the deadline. This time it will be from seeds of only this variety. I got 2/3 females in that lot and 0/3 of the other two varieties. I am hoping to get better M:F ratios next round.
picture.php

Betterhaff

Veteran
How many of those seeds do you have? 1/3 ounce from a plant in a cup, you could set up a mini SOG in cups and get a fair yield from a small footprint, lol.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
How many of those seeds do you have? 1/3 ounce from a plant in a cup, you could set up a mini SOG in cups and get a fair yield from a small footprint, lol.
Oh, I would guess about 1000 or more. Seriously more than I would bother to count.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
i vegged too long.
no excuses tho, i'm still pretty stoked they live.

segregated males

#1 on left, #2 right

left

right

these guys have been in the house with the other males(13) giving their donation to the cause...

these are all the same age as the cups.

these are never going to match ReikoX' autos, but they aren't giving up yet (....great work btw ReikoX).

later...

grizzlyhaze

The party cup hempys are doing quite well. They are about 36 days from seed. They are getting fed twice a day the Lucas formula at pH 5.8 - 6.0. Pretty easy grow. I can see doing a couple of these in bigger containers sometime.
View Image

Niice!

What PPM are you using? I think Lucas are pointing out 1200-1300 right? But since I'm growing in coco, I'm not sure how strong I can go.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Niice!

What PPM are you using? I think Lucas are pointing out 1200-1300 right? But since I'm growing in coco, I'm not sure how strong I can go.

Lucas is just 8/16 micro/bloom. My ppm meter read about 800-900 (not sure what scale) starting with RO water. I adjusted pH to about 5.8, but my pH meter turned out to be out of calibration so I don't know what it was really at, guessing low fives.