What's new

Outdoor Mirre and friends

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Karma. I thought it had that Kush look to the buds. Now I got one that leans to the Biker side and one the leans to the Bro side. And I think a few in between. But everyone is so far has been solid!!!! Don't understand why these are not sold out everywhere.

This one is BHOG- F

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
I must spread rep elsewhere before giving it to you again. That post /\ /\ /\ sure deserves some love.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey guyute54,

that outdoor bubble looks class

ive never been to Denver but I do plan to change that in the future

thanks
GA

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Point Break 1 around 6 weeks in

my young White Snakes, polor bears, and white bikers are frowing along good. They Almost looked like they where showing signs of Mg defitiency but i put them in Gallon containers and they seem ro be happy now.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Point Break 1 around 6 weeks in

[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=324&pictureid=1370445&"]View Image[/URL]

my young White Snakes, polor bears, and white bikers are frowing along good. They Almost looked like they where showing signs of Mg defitiency but i put them in Gallon containers and they seem ro be happy now.

hey guyute,

ahh the point break

one I never got round too trying this one

it recently won an cup at the Copa Del Plata Argentina took 1st Prize Indica Indoor 2014

what week she go too ?

thanks
GA

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey GA she's almost on 8 weeks now (clone). But she will go to 10 weeks. She was sitting by my fresh air intake and it got to cold one day. She looked like crap when I tossed here in the bloom room. She was neglected in the corner but she got green quick again and started throwing on The frost and putting on some decent sized buds. Next run with her should be way better.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry for all the BHOG pictures but thats what Im running through ATM trying to decide if I want to have another keeper besides #3.

Here is #3 getting large. was hard to get a pic of her. 26 days in

And BHOG D almost 8 weeks in

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just flipped the switch to 12/12 on some White Snake, White Biker, and Polar Bear.

It's been a long time coming. Started these almost 6 months ago. Was about ready to flip then some russet mites showed up. So first tried heat treatment with them but burned the shit out of them and cut them back to nearly nothing. Been really agesive with Spinosad, pyrathreins, avid, and bombing the rooms. Haven't noticed a thing for awhile now but am going to keep being aggressive until Week 2 of flower.

Also started a few Karma OG's. If I am bug free will pop the rest of the pack very soon.

In the meantime been making some oil using the Rosin Tech. Made with outdoor Brotherhood OG

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Nick. Nothing to excited to show yet. But out of 12 plants I ended up with 9 females. Maybe it's just me but I seem to get lots of females out of most the Karma gear I have run. I have a few more of the White OG crosse I the veg room that needed a few more days to veg because I ran out of dirt and couldn't transplant with the others but will more than likely toss tem into flower some time this week.

Karma OG's will be transplanted this week and will hit the other bloom room I have around 4/20.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
males dont ever seem to get ant love. Here's a few 10 days in to bloom.

White Snake

and 2 White Bikers

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The 4 Karma OG's i have going

Next update should have some flower shots again finally

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 21 for all the ladys.

polar bear

White Biker

White Snake. I Found 3 nut sacs on one of the girls. They had a rough start so she could have been still stressed.

after the picS i took a lot of the lower foliage off the plants. I will take the nice camera for the next update since they should start to shine by then.

nickman

Veteran
Looking very good and healthy bro... Figures about those nut sacs on he white snakes... I really want to try those out... Hopfly u may have just stressed them urself...

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah it's more than likely stress they went from getting attacked by russet mites then they got high heat treatment where I nearly cooked them to death. Then they got hit with many different sprays to make sure the mites where gone. They did look happy though when I put them in flower. But it is only one out of the three that I found the nanners on.

nickman

Veteran
Yeah it's more than likely stress they went from getting attacked by russet mites then they got high heat treatment where I nearly cooked them to death. Then they got hit with many different sprays to make sure the mites where gone. They did look happy though when I put them in flower. But it is only one out of the three that I found the nanners on.

Yeah I would definetly think it might have been from you... C what happened... I put two of my ghost riders into a different room yesterday cause I also found a few nanners ... I ALSO THINK ITS WAS MY FAULT , I used my 400 watt in the same room as my 1000watter... It got a little too hot at times for my liking ... Also the 400 isn't air cooled so the heat just penetrates the canopy... The plants with the nanners where under this light pretty much... Well c what happens...