What's new

Opinions for plant situation

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello again.I want ask about humidifiers .Is it ok to use it and how much in general?About waters...now i ve distilled water is it ok? In the past i ve read that distilled may causes deficiencies but tap water builds salts. So is it safe to use humidifiers and how ,distance , time ,water etc, ?
Sorry for the delay. You only need a humidifier if your plants are suffering from desert air. If anything you may need a dehumidifier more. As far as using distilled water it's okay if your soil mix is buffered. If it's not you may need to add a little cal-mag to buffer the pH.

geogro

Still growing still trying to clarify if i give too much light or something else happens or is it normal?
The most of the tops have this closed new growth set of leaves especially at the end of the day.I give them 370 -400ppfd.

Attachments

• 20230320_112216.jpg
    20230320_112216.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
  • 20230320_111810.jpg
    20230320_111810.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 53

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Still growing still trying to clarify if i give too much light or something else happens or is it normal?
The most of the tops have this closed new growth set of leaves especially at the end of the day.I give them 370 -400ppfd.
I think the tops are ok but make sure there are no webs holding the growing shoot closed. Use your magnifier and get a good look.

geogro

Hello again 😁.Another plant ahead.It just finished the 3rd week of flower and it seems to me like N def.I start giving N biobizz grow around a week in low doses.Is it possible to save these leaves and turn green again.I refer to those which are light green only

Attachments

• 20230512_012221.jpg
    20230512_012221.jpg
    983.6 KB · Views: 42

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I like to feed with every watering instead of watering and feeding separately. When the nutrient sequence is steady the plant can adjust and take what it needs. When one waters, then feeds and waters again the nutrient sequence is broken and the plant can turn light green. The reason is the EC dropped below the normal range. You will most likely get some bronzing and leaf loss.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello Creeper!So the plant also need training in nutrients.Thank you mate i was wondering for that.
Yes plants can be slow to respond to changes with nutrient swings. Each plant has an adaptation potential that works well until its disrupted. When that happens it can be hard for the plant to regain its full potential again. Keeping the pH and EC steady grows the better faster-growing plants.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You have left the normal EC or pH range at some point and locked out micronutrients. That's why I keep a steady EC with every watering and don't skip feed water with plain water. If you do that the EC can drop causing the plants to suffer.

wild cat

will be a tasty smoke. Can I ask for a photo of the whole plant, it is amazing.

Last edited:

wild cat

Myślę, że smaczna i ostra jeśli odstawisz nawóz w odpowiednim czasie.

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I don't know how or what you are feeding your plant. When a person uses tap water the tap water will raise the pH locking out micronutrients. Thats looks like your case with the above photo. The way to fix that is not use tap water. Only use clean water.

Second, if you keep the EC steady in the soil the plant will have plenty of nutrients. If you feed one time water two times and then feed again the EC can drop in a low range breaking the nutrient sequence. Also, providing a high EC only once a week can be too much at a time. If you split your nutrients up in the water on the first of the week and only use that to water with you will keep a steady EC and pH.

geogro

Hello guys again.I m in another grow again and have something to show you and ask about .
Is this magnesium def?Is it overwater?What is it?Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 20231112_224311.jpg
    20231112_224311.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
  • 20231112_224319.jpg
    20231112_224319.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
  • 20231112_224325.jpg
    20231112_224325.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27

albertgriffiths

Do you know how hard your water is? (you may find that information on your city's water bills/water testings)

It could be a good idea to add a bit of calmag anyway. Between 0.3 and 0.5 ml/L, for instance.

For general Biobizz dosages (in Light Mix), I wouldn't follow Biobizz recomendations, as they are known to be way to high (consider them as a maximum rather than an optimum).

That nutrient schedule, made by a Spanish growshop, is a much more accurate guideline (just replace Fish Mix by Bio Grow for indoor growing. You may still give about 1ml/L Bio Grow during flowering, depending on strain)

bio-bizz-bio-bloom---5-l_247_1_20200320153611_.png