What's new

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi edro

sorry for overloking that and thank you for reminding me :)

looks dank dude. some of the best bud every is bagseed accidental pollination

cant wait for a dried bud/smoke report

med-man

Skunkt

I'm on my first grow and using this seed, and I have to say I love it so far. I'm actually on my second plant right now, since the first one I grew ended up male. The other seeds I tried, all 5 of them failed. But this one germinates quickly overnight no problem, and sprouted right up within a day of planting.

I just entered the 5th week of flowering, and the buds are looking real promising so far. This thing grows tall too. I flowered it at 11 inches, and it easily grew 2.5 times its size in the first two weeks. And now it's just almost 3 feet tall.

This really seems like a tough plant, too. It's been through all kind of stress and never even flinches. It got burned twice during the first two weeks, with all that stretch and my lights seeming to lower themselves a small bit. Neither time it seemed to really care. One of the burns actually topped part of the plant, taking out the whole pistily growth tip, and it didn't even care. It's still just pumping out some beautiful flowers for me nonstop. But it is fim'd and has multiple tops, so I'm sure that helps too.

I managed to get a successful clone off of it too, which is now grown up to about 9 inches, and I'll be turning into a mother so I can keep this strain going for myself. Can't wait to actually try it :rasta:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey skunk t

thank you for your henest feedback and experience

please share some photos if it suites you when they ripen

med-man

jcash

I got 2 pretty big ones going now on day 24-25 flower. Both tall ones more indica and the other more sativa and frosty as hell. The indica one has alittle but the other one is ridiculous for three weeks in.

dickcorn

Nice, report back! I got 19/20. Had a light go out and they were stunted but starting to recover now. With lack of feedback and the way my silver skunkxskunk were.(perfect environment, not rootbound at all, and 5/5 auto flowering males.) I think I'll bring these up a little more and flower them small instead of potentially wasting space. If I see something good I can always reveg it.

dickcorn

Ended up potting these in 5 gallons and throwing under my 1000. All but 3-4 were stellar smoke. They all put out weight like a champ. Definitely variation in flower times and flavores, but in my opinion worth growing again. Still have some seeds to play with when I get some time as well. Wish I had thrown a few outside because I feel they would have done pretty good. I wish I'd reported sooner so as to better describe flavors, but mostly remember them as being fruity.
Thanks for the freebies med!
Forgot to add 16/19 were females!

Porksoda

Hi, from 5 seeds 4 germed. 2 males, 2 females. plants were grown under 300W cheap chinese LED panel in small 2 liter pots of soil with organic nutes. here is pheno 1, sorry about weird light setting in pictures, I am still learning how to properly use my new camera... :D
picture.php

Porksoda

These two I posted are quite similar in odour, fruity, lemony, bit of some flower parfume. They are quite loud in smell, but I wouldn't call it skunk.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just so everyone knows

These are the seeds that sold on xxxfarmer for 1000.00 a package

Fruity pebbles og

Seems like alien is trying to take credit for them lol when all he did was private label them

mm

Lastdon

Just so everyone knows

These are the seeds that sold on xxxfarmer for 1000.00 a package

Fruity pebbles og

Seems like alien is trying to take credit for them lol when all he did was private label them

mm

When did Alien get these from you? And what was in your lineage of this line?

He made A Tahoe Alien line so unless yours had that in it, his specific [male ]he made, how could he white label or copy you ?

Latest posts

Latest posts