Veteran
63DC750F-50EA-49F3-A962-869997A1254B.jpeg
36604C60-F122-4960-B853-999D7889FD3E.jpeg
03837948-9F69-4353-B6F6-2D212B8B56DD.jpeg

gmanwho

Veteran
Last edited:

Maria Sanchez

Yeah this time starting straight coco instead of going through the process of pre-germinating ...I watered them in with a real light feed They are sitting on the heat mat we will see what happens:shucks:
Thanks for the response.
I like coir for starting, the moisture level is about perfect, hard to over water.
Do you normally do a soak or tissue paper germ? I sometimes do a 12-24 hr soak (with H2O2 if I have any).

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup, didnt take u long to start growing again lol.
"you'll be backkkkkk"

@flower~power, Just Put that @MAHA KALA mind blower cut u sent this way into flower. Gonna be interesting how i rehome this plant at like 70-80 days when the other 95% of the room is done. Got a few ideas.
Ha :cool: Just when I thought I was out ...they pulled me back in ...
Thanks for the response.
I like coir for starting, the moisture level is about perfect, hard to over water.
Do you normally do a soak or tissue paper germ? I sometimes do a 12-24 hr soak (with H2O2 if I have any).

StickyBandit

I've started growing with coco only over the last year and I'm liking it best!
I plan to do a 12-24 hr soak with H2O2 next grow then straight into coco. The last lot of old beans I sprouted came up and stopped dead, only one of 9 survived and the leave are all twisted and distorted!
How much H2O2 should I add per liter of rainwater?

sublingual

I've started growing with coco only over the last year and I'm liking it best!
I plan to do a 12-24 hr soak with H2O2 next grow then straight into coco. The last lot of old beans I sprouted came up and stopped dead, only one of 9 survived and the leave are all twisted and distorted!
How much H2O2 should I add per liter of rainwater?
Getting good results with equal parts water and H2O2. I soak about 10-15 minutes with 3% and then add equal water to the soak container. After burying them 1/4 inch, I spray 3% the top of the soil to kill any damping-off fungus. Most seeds have "tails" emerging after 24 hrs. in the equal parts soak water.