What's new

Mob Boss Bx1 Journal

the gnome

Veteran
all i have ta say is --->mDe... most DAMN excellent :good:
been out of touch lately but really enjoying the catching up.
your MB look outstanding my friend :)
I've had a mob boss itch for years now that's gonna have to be scratched and soon!

gtotoys1

Thx gnome. .. its been a pleasure to grow it.

#1&2 are chopped. Took them both at 60-62 Days. Nuggies are curing for a few days now....
#4 is at about 53 now... She is the winner of the phenos I believe, but time and a cure will ultimately decide whether one of these beautys becomes a keeper. The yield is great...

gtotoys1

Thx morcheeba and bag... :dance013:
Here is #4 @ 55days... she got her last flush and Will chop it by day 57-58. Definitely a pheno of her own. Assuming the tang tang side... just simply a beast of a lady. Enjoy :)

the gnome

Veteran
most very excellent gto :good:
donkdicks for sure :)

is that mold in the bottom pic, mid cola, just above + slightly left of the big fan hangin down?

gtotoys1

Gnome, you have one hella an eye. Yes that's mold. All three plants had some. Number 1 was the worst, it was also the biggest buds.. I hate popcorn so I remove it on my plants. In this case I probably went to far and this let the buds get fatter... next MB run I will let some that garbage stay.. should work. My humidty levels spiked once late in flower to about 65-70% due to a fan timer breaking.. so hopefully this is just a one-time thing... any other MB growers have trouble with mold?

My pineapple is the same way. So I just let some stay.

Tonight #4 comes down..

Also put a couple of these outside.. any one ever do mob boss outdoors?

Morcheeba*

Veteran
the buds are rock hard on mine but my RH stays low due to needing the a/c on all the time so no mold issues here.

peace

the gnome

Veteran
glad the mold didn't get out of control, GTO ;)

Ive had it a few times on big fat ones like your MB.
i had to start cutting out chunks of individual nugz on the cola to let air in and remove
ones that were not going to make it.... it was a sad sight indeed.

great looking buds regardless...
still hopin the MB seeds get released this winter as planned

Great work on the plants. That tang tang leaning pheno looks like a yielder fo sho.
I only got 2 out 10 to pop tails following Steele's germ method.
The finished product looks killer, too bad about the high prices and low germ rates though. Hopefully mine pop out of their cubes into something....
Good some other Grindhouse beans here too but thinking twice about popping them now.

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
GTO, looks great.... Smoke report?

Hillside, pm me pics of your pack of Mob Boss as a proof of purchase and I'll getcha fixed up.

Peace be with you all,
Steele

Steel thanks that's great of you. I've got a few more posts until I can PM, or I'll put one up here if gto doesn't mind. I think I have a pic of the seedpack, or a screen shot of my seedbay orders. I got 2 more packs of yours as well that I 'm excited about, but after seeing this grow report, I want some Mob Boss in my garden!