What's new

m-39 is it still around?

James Morrison

~*MR.MOJORISIN*~
m39 beasters...

most of the time they are like 150 ounce if memory serves as I havnt smoked any in years, they come from Canada around here..they are hit n miss, when its good, oh man, TONS of resin and hard as a rock, VERY couchlock medication weed, body numbing thing goin on here...very nice..other times its crap

G

M-39 no but how about this for a suggestion

M-39 no but how about this for a suggestion

Grew some some time ago,
still have a little bit of M-39 seed almost forgot about it.
Yep,grown well it had a lemon - mint taste Master really likes
M-39 ,Mighty Mite ,and Mikido kick some a*#,
Mighty Mite , M-39 & Mikido was very popular in the bay 97-2000
and sold reg. in Dennis Perons compassion shop back 98-99
Then Champayne took its place for a short while, then Ak47, sensi star
back to blue berry ,then Jack blah blah.
Havent seen it since.
Surprised its still around
used to be able to get the seeds in BC Canada
Think you can get something close from Federation,
thinking of M-39 makes Master want to grow some Mikido
or Pluton X M-39

peace,
Master Thai ;-)[/I]

tdmaker2

The real deal on M39.

The real deal on M39.

I am by no means a know-it-all and I don't wish to come off as one. But I do know the story on the REAL m39 and how to get it. First the false info:
1. It doesn't finish in 39 days as rumored.
2. It isn't clone only.
3. It didn't die with SSSC.

Although this was an SSSC variety it is still available. SSSC sold it's entire inventory to Sensi Seeds. This included all the breeding stock including that which made the M39. The strains stayed the same, but some of their names were changed. M39 is the exact same plant as the Shiva Skunk. Let it go a complete 56 days and you'll know why it's used commercially and why the high is top notch. When grown properly it's hard to beat.

mr noodles

immature and unflushed nuked by ozone m-39 is 80 % of what you can get in the province of quebec

and the same clones is sell under dozens of fake name...recently a liar claim it was og ku$sh and a month prior he was claiming diesel...2 years ago it was 000 and the list can go all day long...

several peeps get rip by this organisation...

seen the result...all the same clone...same taste...same spider mites .

Last edited:

ommid

one of the local medical clubs out here has a strain called Big Kush which is a cross with a pheno M39 and Bubba Kush...suppose to be a 8 week strain that yeilds heavy and looks very dank...i will keep some sort of log once i start them with the Dabney :)

kusherberry

originlly posted by redrooster
Does that mean there is an overabundance of that particular strain ? Probably that and the fact that people are starting to feel tired of the same old strain.
To the point that some people don`t want to hear about it as if it were some disease, but I think there is some `snobishness `there..

well i think that m39 is super-herb if you know how to grow it properly it has very good high and its medicinal value is unique i had it for over then 1 year and never got board of it and its not couch lock at all its very focus kind of high and anti anxiety, muscle relaxing type of ston as a medical user iam very happy with this strain like no other strain iv been smoking, maybe its just me.

originlly posted by tdmaker2
I am by no means a know-it-all and I don't wish to come off as one. But I do know the story on the REAL m39 and how to get it. First the false info:
1. It doesn't finish in 39 days as rumored.
2. It isn't clone only.
3. It didn't die with SSSC.

Although this was an SSSC variety it is still available. SSSC sold it's entire inventory to Sensi Seeds. This included all the breeding stock including that which made the M39. The strains stayed the same, but some of their names were changed. M39 is the exact same plant as the Shiva Skunk. Let it go a complete 56 days and you'll know why it's used commercially and why the high is top notch. When grown properly it's hard to beat.

well said tdmaker2 its all true.........peace....

T

twowordz

I confirm that M39 is the #1 strain in Quebec. Most commercial growers are using it because it's quick and the buds are awesome. It is quite easy to get.

I don't want to hijack the thread but someone wrote about 000 (triple 0). That was the best dope I ever smoked. It was like 4-5 years ago. If anyone knows about it, please share your knowledge.

TW

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey all, I've been growing M39 for years. It's true it's the strain of choice for most Quebec growers. You can get seeds, the true Quebec strain is hard to come by, but I've seen some. It clones easily, grows easily and no it doesn't finish in 39 days. My buddy crops in 45, but I think it could go as far as 60. It's sad that greedy commercial growers have tarnished this strain, it's a great strain if grown properly. The high is awesome, and this makes one of the better medicinal strains. It produces lots of big and dense buds. Outdoors is where this plant truly shines. The 1 that I had last year was 6 feet in diameter and only 2.5 feet high (cause I pegged it down) and it produced a pound of nice bud.
Here's an m 39 clone I just started training.

Here's some of last years outdoor.

B/R

Last edited:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
LOL @ Rosy Cheeks,
I've been trying to find M39 seeds all over the net and can't find any. I know a few seed companies in Canada that offered them a few years ago, but they don't carry them anymore. Does anyone know of any? I have access to clones, just curious if there are any seeds out there.

B/R

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
I did some research on shiva skunk cause I was curious to see if it was the same as 39 and from this description it appears to be true.

Taking Sensi Seed's recipe we crossed a very potent Northern Lights #5 female and pollinated it with a Skunk #1. We were very impressed when we compared our genetic traits to that of 20 plants planted from Sensi Shiva Skunk seeds. The only way we could tell the difference was when we checked the breeding tags on the plants to see what it was. The original description from Sensi Seed's reads: "This cross between Skunk #1® and Northern Lights #5® is one of the most reliable varieties that we have ever produced. Excellent hybrid vigour and yield make this one a snap to grow. Works superbly indoors as well as in a greenhouse. Taste and high are similar to Skunk #1®, a rich sweet pungency, but with more resin and better yield. High calyx to leaf ratio, you can almost throw those scissors away as very little manicuring is required. An absolute must for beginners or experts."

So I guess the answer is yes you can still get seeds.. just a different name... still M39 in my books.......

B/R

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
M-39 and/or Williams Wonder

M-39 and/or Williams Wonder

It gets really confusing in Southern Oregon. There are 2 cities down there, one called 'Williams' and another called 'Wonder' and there is a clone-only strain that originated from that area called 'Williams Wonder' and it is distributed through the various medical marijuana groups in the Pacific Northwest.

It is never referred to as 'M-39' (which was the catalog ID in the SSSC deal, right?) but rather always as 'Williams Wonder' and it is very powerful pain medicine.

I have the cut and have grown it for a couple of years. What's interesting is that this clone-only strain in Oregon called 'Williams Wonder' looks absolutely NOTHING like any of the photos on this thread so far.

I know that in Southern Oregon it was not uncommon for growers to name their strains for the region that it was grown in way back when. There's a strain from Tiller, Oregon called 'Tiller Killer' for example.

The Oregon version of Williams Wonder can be traced to at least 1981 which would have been 6 or 7 years before the publication of the SSSC catalog.

I'm not trying to say that the one in Oregon is the 'real deal' or anything like that but rather that if you get a cutting/clone from the Pacific Northwest and it's called Williams Wonder you may be in for a surprise which may be a good surprise or not so good surprise.

The Oregon version has a definite structure - unlike any other cannabis plant that I've ever seen personally or in photos. The leaves are about the size of the palm of your hand and the branching structure has leaves along both sides that looks somewhat similar to English Ivy (for lack of a better description). Yield is fantastic, huge hard nuggets, easy to clone, some of the best pain management out there, etc. - just about a perfect plant.

Cheers!

OMMP Compliant

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts