What's new

Looking for a reputable seed supplier

X15

Welcome Bud! I’m sure some members will chime in and set you up with some info. Unfortunately I’m not on the up there in Australia but Best of luck to ya and welcome!

stiff

Veteran
Have you heard of wally duck seeds? He's here in Oz..
I order a lot from attitude seeds or cannapot, even from some breeders directly and it's never been an issue. From America is always more expensive and transferring money can be a pain in the arse,but even that is possible..most will still take envelopes with cash.
Welcome to the forum btw.
Cheers, stiffy

Triceratops

Welcome to the forums Delboy. Since you are and Australian, I recommend mrniceseeds.nl and contacting Shantibaba directly about growing the strains from the Mr. Nice catalog. Shanti is an Australian breeder and I have found his Shark Shock to be one of my favorite strains ever grown from seed. Best wishes and good luck!

need4weed

Veteran
Welcome to the forums Delboy. Since you are and Australian, I recommend mrniceseeds.nl and contacting Shantibaba directly about growing the strains from the Mr. Nice catalog. Shanti is an Australian breeder and I have found his Shark Shock to be one of my favorite strains ever grown from seed. Best wishes and good luck!
@Triceratops have yiu ordered directly from shanti? I contacted him a while back on insta, sent him some notes but not seen anything yet. I messaged him again but no reply 😕

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My company Connoisseur Genetics ships to Australia and over 100 varieties available Regular or Feminized.
Also 33% discount for icmag.com members .

I also offer several Australian based and named strains , here a few

Australia Dead head = Mulumbimby Madness x NH21 x Casey Jones

Australian Daywrecker = Outback Haze 2 clone x Chem d x Original Diesel clone only Reversed