What's new

LED vs. NDL

nederwiet

über icq kann aber deine ip geloggt werden, wenn Du sie nicht verschleierst....

nur sofern man etwas darüber versendet. alles andere geht über die icq server und die ip ist nicht herauszubekommen. ansonsten gibt es ja auch noch proxys;-) also ich bin keen cop genausowenig wie alkalien ;D

alkalien

Paar Posts noch und dann hat sich alles erledigt.

Im Hanfforum Kontakdaten austauschen is trotzdem ned so der Hit...

nederwiet

naja ist doch alles anonym... meine festnetz und adresse wollt ich auch nich rausgeben xD
alles klar alkalien, ich meld mich dann bei 50 post... ;D (solang aber bitte noch net bestellen ;D )

viele grüße

nederwiet

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Wei gehts from Hawaii.

Wei gehts from Hawaii.

Highho,

Vor einigen Jahren wurde man bezüglich fragen von LED Grows noch mächtig ausgelacht, aber inzwischen gibt es ja einige ordentliche, erfolgsversprechende Grow-Reports. Oft ist von 1 G/W die Rede und viele meinen das sofern alles optimal wäre, sicherlich auch 2 G/W möglich wären.

Was haltet ihr von LED´s und deren Effizienz im Gegensatz zur guten alten NDL ? Lohnt ein Umstieg schon ?

VlG

nederwiet

Das hängt von Ihrer Situation.
Für ein persönliches Gespräch mit hohen Kosten für Strom zu wachsen, sind sie ideal.
LEDs werden so viel Gewicht wie HPS bei etwa der Hälfte der Macht zu produzieren.
Ich würde sagen, wir sind fast auf den Punkt in großem Maßstab wachsen, aber nicht ganz.

Gib es ein weiteres Jahr und führte die Preise sinken.

Aloha,
Weezard

Listen
Read phonetically

Dictionary - View detailed dictionary

Google Translate for my:SearchesVideosEmailPhoneChatBusiness
About Google TranslateTurn off instant translationPrivacyHelp
©2010Business ToolsAbout Google TranslateBlogShare your storyPrivacyHelp

Grow_engineer

Per aspera ad astra
Veteran
Weezard... you can also write in english, maybe this makes it easier to write for you?
i think nearly all of us can read and understand english :)

alkalien

Uhh, weezard, was that the google bablefish having problems to understand your island slang or doesn't this translator work at all? I bet that's what my english sounds like...

Still agree on those of your points I got from the text :)

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Good! My German class was over 5o years ago.

Good! My German class was over 5o years ago.

Weezard... you can also write in english, maybe this makes it easier to write for you?
i think nearly all of us can read and understand english :)

Phew!
Good thing too!
I just ran that last mess backwards through Google's "sausagemaker" and I had a very hard time with the fractured grammar.

All I was tryin' to say was;
It depends on your situation.
For a personal grow, in a place where the cost of electricity is over $ 0.20 per KWH. LED's are almost mandatory.
It takes about half as much power for the same yield as HPS. And, if heat is a problem, LEDs are a cool solution.

They are almost viable for larger grows too.
Give it a year or two and we should be seeing excellent commercial products at a much more reasonable price.

For information on pragmatic usage, check Hempyguy's thread.
Discussion of the pragmatic application of LED's
It's a goldmine.

Aloha,
Weezard

Grow_engineer

Per aspera ad astra
Veteran
Hehe i just had to google one word... :)

yes the price for 1 kWh in germany is about 20-22ct
thats about 0,29$/kWh

but also think about the price you have to pay for a panel that could be used instead an 400/600W HPS!

I thing atm we could do no better than look at all other factors that need electric power: Heating/cooling, modifing the humidy in every way, the lightning for the vegetating room...

I see people using 600W Hps for Motherplants!!!
And I see americans that think a 4kW is a microgrow :D

and even dont forget the weedprice in the streets...
about 8-10€/g is sometimes what you have to pay to get a nearly good stuff.

I think LeD COULD be the future even so as Fuelcells an Solarenergy but all three have to get more efficent and even much cheaper to replace the technologie used now.

I hope my english isnt that bad. mybe better than "saussagemakers" german? ;)