What's new

Lebanese blonde hash

G

anybody heard of this? somebody "gave" me 1gram of it. it gets me high as shit. :sasmokin: just got in a fight with the wifey. this shit sooo smoothes out the tension. plus pulled another 8 hour shift. man. gonna go hit some more

G

Yup, blonde lebanese is lightly pressed shaken trichomes, it's also called kif, polm or pollen. Lovely stuff. I make something similar with a hash tumbler from my trim. Here's some unpressed I made this week.

PA230022.jpg

PA230026.jpg

G

ya man. the one im smoking on is definatley good quality THC. but its not much better then other hash ive tried. its canadian brick weed turned into hash.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
yup, Lebanese blond is very famous and unique, as the Red Lebanese. Very good sieved hash ! Polm and pollen are names rather linked to Moroccan hash, and kif as well (except for 21st century western home made hash, often wrongly named kif/kief).

Irie !

GoodbyeBlueSky

lebanese hash is VERY rare nowadays... somewhere in the range of unlikely to impossible to get anymore.

most likely it's moroccan, as most moroccan is blond and morocco accounts for something like 75% of the world's hashish...

if the hash is good it doesn't really matter where it's from though, does it?

Last edited:

Z10N

lebanese hash is some of my favorite stuff ever.. we get a lot of it over here, especially this season of the year. one of the best kinds here is 'Zaharat lebanon', the smell and taste are the first two things you notice in the Zahart - VERY floral..like a huge field of flowers in your nose. then the high...:D...up-up-up-up and beyond euphoric high. lovely stuff..

G

GoodbyeBlueSky said:
lebanese hash is VERY rare nowadays... somewhere in the range of unlikely to impossible to get anymore.

most likely it's moroccan, as most moroccan is blond and morocco accounts for something like 75% of the world's hashish...

if the hash is good it doesn't really matter where it's from though, does it?

we had some red leb earlier this year in europe, just before the trouble erupted ,coincidence that this was the first time in years we d had the real deal pressed in the sacks with the Lebanese flag and Arabic scroll writing i don t know,but Hezbollah need money for weapons like any other govt. also got some nice pics of Lebanese from an old book, Great Books of Cannabis (1 + 2 , wasn t as impressed with #3) by Laurence Cherniak .

dig out the pics when i get a chance.......

peace.......sr

G

yes you are correct about the inaccesability of lebenese hash. unless you haveabest friends family in the territory of the hash fields. in which you will gett a bunch of seeds braught to you by your best friends cousin.. lol man i cant wait for them straight from the fields of lebenon . the thing about lebense hash is when the hash plants are beaten with the sticks only women are allowed to do it. they use a certain technique with the sticks and the linen screnes they sieve the polm through... my best friend was always tryn to get me to go to beruit and then to his village in the north. i guess he has family that lives just south of beruit in hez territory and gets the dankest lebense hash.red lebenese is my favorite personelly. but we will see what the gems from lebenon produce. i know they are pure lebenese hash plant seeds.but i he always told me dude there are just fields of hash plants its crazy i mean acres upon acres

Last edited:

GoodbyeBlueSky

i've personally only seen true Red Lebanese once.... and that stuff is something special. when you've smoked a lot of hash you get really used to the tan Moroccan and black Afghan and Nepalese (of course decent Afghan is becoming increasingly rare as well)... but you almost never see real Red Lebanese.

no other kind of hash in the world looks or smokes like it.

Last edited:
G

good afghan hash is hard to come by. i got some damn good black afghan on phil and friends tour last fall. i bought 2 grams and was smoking some with the guy, then i went to get another beer, turned around and he was getting arrested. talk about a buzz kill.
i had never even had any imported hash that good. tasted a little like cedar, very earthy and not too couchlocky, very giggly surreal kinda high.

G

(except for 21st century western home made hash, often wrongly named kif/kief).

Please elaborate....do you mean strains?

Xtbudda

I had some Blonde Leb I got in the Middle East, I had to use a hammer to break the shit up.

One of the nicest tasting hash, I ever smoked in the late 70's was this green hash.

redrider

(except for 21st century western home made hash, often wrongly named kif/kief).

I could be wrong but I think "keif" or "kif" a long time ago (50-100 years ago) in Morocco ment a bud/tobacco mixture that they burned in their long kif pipes. And I am almost sure that the true Moroccan strains where replaced by westerns with an "imported" strain to produce hashish (wholesale) and the Moroccan strains maybe lost forever.

guineapig

Veteran
Someone should go to the Rif mountains and save any true moroccan blonde hash strains.....also i hear that the soil quality of morocco is declining as well, but it's never too late to find some good seed stock and reproduce the original landrace.....

Cannabis Zoo, anyone?

Save the Strains!!

gp

G

I've just been gifted some seeds from egypt, so should be similar to lebanese, hoping to make some nice hash from them.

G

2006 Red Leb................

long gone now though ,sure made a nice smoke in the spring time though. hope we aint seen the last off this hash . The Lebanese were sieving and pressing years before this method off refining spread to Morocco. The Lebanese Hashish i v come accross has always been clean , unlike comersh Moroc , which can contain anything from turpentine to mud to lumps of plastic.

peace..........sr

Last edited:

GoodbyeBlueSky

redrider said:
I could be wrong but I think "keif" or "kif" a long time ago (50-100 years ago) in Morocco ment a bud/tobacco mixture that they burned in their long kif pipes. And I am almost sure that the true Moroccan strains where replaced by westerns with an "imported" strain to produce hashish (wholesale) and the Moroccan strains maybe lost forever.

you're right about the Kif... however i think you're wrong about them using 'imported' strains nowadays. i remember reading somewhere reliable that Moroccan farmers don't want any of these new resin coated hybrids because they're having trouble selling all the hash they have already. basically the market is saturated and they have more than they can do anything with, and it causes the prices to go down.

koulty

I've heard of some yellow lebanon,alongside the red, blond hash is definetly maroccan.A war goes on over there and noone can tell what happened to those lebanese strains.I believe that all of the north african strains share some common genes.