What's new

Jujitsu anyone.......

Dog Star

Veteran
Was read once that one guy in America was beat 15-16 policemans as they
come to get him.. he breaks their legs or arms and run away sucessfully,

it was a Jiu-Jitsu techniqe,very interesting self defence..

Dog Star

Veteran
About Aikido,

i have around 100 kg and those guy that trains Aikido haves maybe 65 kg..

he was play with me like am a little kid explaining you need to be like a "water"..

i was like a water all around on floor.. he beat mine ass very easy.

If i didnt experience that i will never belive... Aikido is serious who knows him good.

Have respect for both Jiu and Aikido..

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
when you have back control, try getting a kimura grip with both of your hands on the arm you want to attack. this makes the armbar easier.

Ill try and remember that detail.

Another of my favs that I try to hit is the elbow cup from side mount.

I guess I like armlocks.

Now that I am actually thinking about it my armlock is really high percentage, from just about any position its available.

My triangle is terrible tho.

Joint Lock

Rickson saying Seagall is fake in a very nice way .

He said he looks good in movies and understands the concepts. But how good he is in real life (who knows) I cant speak of his effectiveness in a real fight w/o seeing him fight.

Humble way of saying I don't think he is anything until I see him in a real fight . But I love his corography in the movies . Read between the lines

Joint Lock

Why not? You jiu jitsu only folk are a bit boring. Besides, seem to be quite a bit of mma talk in here.
:laughing:
Were only boring to those who don't understand what we do . Also to those who got a nack for violence . (watching someone be beaten to death with strikes) I punch u in the face u get up sooner or later . I heel hook u your being carted off to the ER for a surgery . Be on crutches for 6-12 months . Boring lol . Boring due to u don't understand the science of leverage and body position to overcome a stronger opponent . Or just to control a situation w/o hurting someone using strikes . I myself don't like to hurt ppl . would rather give someone a little pressure in a joint lock ,then punch ppl in the face .if I got a choice . Just enough to make them stop . i would only try to mame or seriously do damage, if i felt my life was on the line . Most the time little bits of pressure do the trick once locked up

Last edited:

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Hey joint!
Where, why, when and under what circumstances would this pretend confrontation between you and I take place? Do tell.
:biggrin:

KingSkillz

It's rather funny when someone that trains a traditional martial art, first grapples with a legit bjj guy. Not even a black belt. Purple and above would have the advantage in most situations. You see it instantly, the "it was just luck look",followed by "let's go again" then after about 3-5 times you see the humility in the eyes. Like I said before, the eyes never lie.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day MG

Go to You Tube , enter Gracie Challenge or 10 th Planet challenge .
You will see what happens ...

Did you not watch the Vid of Chuck Norris taping to the choke ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

KingSkillz

All the Machado's dominant Chuck. So much so he makes his students train Brazilian Jiu-jitsu as part of his school.

Joint Lock

It's rather funny when someone that trains a traditional martial art, first grapples with a legit bjj guy. Not even a black belt. Purple and above would have the advantage in most situations. You see it instantly, the "it was just luck look",followed by "let's go again" then after about 3-5 times you see the humility in the eyes. Like I said before, the eyes never lie.

They seem to forget that all those fancy kicks and punches go out the door once on his back . They also don't understand we drill takedowns like a boxer does his hook or jab.
Renzo said it best : "Put a lion on land he will dominate , Drop his ass in the water with the sharks and hes just another victim"

Mojave
: 3515 Artesia Blvd, Torrance, CA 90504 . We understand though . your only a black belt in shit talk . Just like your buddy Hawk. At the academy we got a special name for ppl like u guys . Jellyfish because your spineless, a buceta .

Last edited:

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I sparred with a capoeira guy that just before the match showed he could kick the leaf of a tree with both feet, in just one hop.

All day long people were sparring and recording video, finnally the climactic match was between the 2 people that had some actual training.

We sqaured off. I started by just staying just out of range of his hands. I noticed that he did lots of spinning, fancy kicks, so as long as I could stay out of range of his hands and dont get caught with anything tricky I'll be ok. My plan was to rush him as quick as possible.

He throws a open handed right hook, that was kinda like a straight. I took one step back and felt the wind on my nose as his finger tips grazed my face.

"Whew, that was close" I said to myself. I knew I had to just rely on the technique. The next punch he was a little more committed to and I sprung into action. Imstead of backing up this time I tucked my chin covered my temples and went stright down the middle, made contact with his chest and clinched him up.

From here he goes to judo trip me by stepping behind my legs and pushing me over. Thing is, I have been in this postion many, many times and my duck under is kinda suprising to some folks. There was a quick manuver around his body, straight into a rear clinch. I was so nervous that I just jumped up onto his back and lock up the rnc. Learned not to do that right there, especially on concrete.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
They seem to forget that all those fancy kicks and punches go out the door once on his back . They also don't understand we drill takedowns like a boxer does his hook or jab.
Renzo said it best : "Put a lion on land he will dominate , Drop his ass in the water with the sharks and hes just another victim"

Mojave
: 3515 Artesia Blvd, Torrance, CA 90504 . We understand though . your only a black belt in shit talk . Just like your buddy Hawk. At the academy we got a special name for ppl like u guys . Jellyfish because your spineless, a buceta .
That's cool, I can learn on the internet just like you!
http://www.gracieacademy.com/online_learning.asp

Joint Lock

That's cool, I can learn on the internet just like you!
http://www.gracieacademy.com/online_learning.asp
Online is for those without a academy around them . Im in Torrance puddles.

Everyone here call Mojave Green (Puddles) This because he has no backbone . Thus because his penis is so small . When he pisses ,he pisses on his balls . Fact is Mojave and Hawk . Id embarrass you and anyone u bring with u ,fact . You cant troll a jiujitsu guy buddy . We don't lose our cool . Its ok puddles we understand your a jellyfish behind a keyboard . Bet your lady is more of a man then yourself . Karma has a special way for ppl like u . One day u will troll someone and they will remove a few of your teeth for you . But your probably one of those who only fucks with ppl who are smaller or afraid of u or elders. Send me a pm when your nuts fall buceta

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran

Everyone here call Mojave Green (Puddles) This because he has no backbone . Thus because his penis is so small . When he pisses ,he pisses on his balls . Fact is Mojave and Hawk . Id embarrass you and anyone u bring with u ,fact . You cant troll a jiujitsu guy buddy . We don't lose our cool . Its ok puddles we understand your a jellyfish behind a keyboard . Bet your lady is more of a man then yourself . Karma has a special way for ppl like u . One day u will troll someone and they will remove a few of your teeth for you . But your probably one of those who only fucks with ppl who are smaller or afraid of u or elders. Send me a pm when your nuts fall buceta
:laughing:

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Has anyone seen the video on yt where a black belt goes in for a free class as a beginner?

Straight up comedy.

I think if you search fake black belt prank you can find it.

DarthFader1

Veteran
I sparred with a capoeira guy that just before the match showed he could kick the leaf of a tree with both feet, in just one hop.

All day long people were sparring and recording video, finnally the climactic match was between the 2 people that had some actual training.

We sqaured off. I started by just staying just out of range of his hands. I noticed that he did lots of spinning, fancy kicks, so as long as I could stay out of range of his hands and dont get caught with anything tricky I'll be ok. My plan was to rush him as quick as possible.

He throws a open handed right hook, that was kinda like a straight. I took one step back and felt the wind on my nose as his finger tips grazed my face.

"Whew, that was close" I said to myself. I knew I had to just rely on the technique. The next punch he was a little more committed to and I sprung into action. Imstead of backing up this time I tucked my chin covered my temples and went stright down the middle, made contact with his chest and clinched him up.

From here he goes to judo trip me by stepping behind my legs and pushing me over. Thing is, I have been in this postion many, many times and my duck under is kinda suprising to some folks. There was a quick manuver around his body, straight into a rear clinch. I was so nervous that I just jumped up onto his back and lock up the rnc. Learned not to do that right there, especially on concrete.

Cool story bro (non sarcasm), i was picturing this battle in my mind as you described it. I freakin love the RNC as a finisher, that's when you really crush someones soul when you gain that position and lock it in on them.

Word

Do people in Torrance really approve of you challenging people on a cannabis site? I have met them a few times and they are not exactly openly pro drug of any kind. Do we call and say hey one of your dope growing black belts on IC said we could come and fight. Is Jointlock here?

Why would we call him puddles? Our self appointed all knowing BJJ guru gave the command? You sound like a condescending bully more than a self defense expert. I am sure you are tough but why pull this here.

Those Open Gracie Challenge matches ended a long time ago for a good reason. Shit offer up a 100k reward for anyone that can beat them in a fight present day and you will have a line around the block.

Latest posts

Latest posts