What's new

Is this forum cut Girl Scout cookies?

810G

I found a guy halfway across the state that says he has the Bruce banner#3 as well as Girl Scout cookies forum cut among others. I am always looking for new, legitimate clones. Does this look like gsc forum cut?

810G

Considering that I have gorilla glue#4 as well as free leonard 2 original clone from swampy, shorts blueberry from oaksterdam, and my special heirloom afghan kush from Cali I'm only interested in the best naturally.

810G

Will post better pics when I can... Well, does it have the right bud structure, basic look I don't want a fake

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
looks like cookies!

I hope you're north end Dawg, not some Burton homie tryin' represent.

Yo Manley Village all up in your grill, feel me?

[YOUTUBEIF]Hc2Tq7MS6k0[/YOUTUBEIF]

you live south of Pasadena in the 810 you might be a windowlicker.
and take your momma car back to Grand Blanc!

[YOUTUBEIF]J639xIdgzQU[/YOUTUBEIF]

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
looks like the forum. but it's not like it's hard to find pictures on google. tell him to write your name on a piece of paper and take a picture of it in front of that plant lol.

Bongstar420

Yup thats for sure the forum.
I rock the forum cut hard

It looks tiny..I hope your getting better than 2200/lb for it at the dispensaries. Otherwise, why grow it? Am thinking about the 'Forum' still though

I passed the forum cut just the other day...Its readily available with many other apparently "prestigious" cuts. Just gotta find the "hub" for em.

There was also 'Animal Cookie' 'Cookie Dough' 'Platinum GSC' and something like 5 official OG cuts. Passed em for the GG#4. Hope I don't bet bit by bannas. Didn't know it was herm derived till after we picked it up.

Ganjaganjakush

It looks tiny..I hope your getting better than 2200/lb for it at the dispensaries. Otherwise, why grow it? Am thinking about the 'Forum' still though

I passed the forum cut just the other day...Its readily available with many other apparently "prestigious" cuts. Just gotta find the "hub" for em.

There was also 'Animal Cookie' 'Cookie Dough' 'Platinum GSC' and something like 5 official OG cuts. Passed em for the GG#4. Hope I don't bet bit by bannas. Didn't know it was herm derived till after we picked it up.

Read the gg4 thread you gotta fuck up pretty bad for it to herm on you...there's nothing wrong with the stability of th e strain

A

acridlab

And cookies, sours , etc,among many others , were herm derived.. u would have the same chances with those.. I'm growing glue and it can handle some stress for sure..

Bongstar420

A few root aphid and a low pH will do it.

I still pulled 30% THC and 6% terps dry weight

Mine dropped two bannas for about 3lbs of material. I trashed the glue sacs and used pollen from a known male I have and use for breeding purposes. Strangely, the glue pheno is quite recessive and my male is a proven recessive in most situations. Fortunately, out of 20 seedlings, I lucked out and got a glue dominant male pheno which is even more diesel funk than the mom with nearly identical growth and looks. I will be sure to bx him while I get some test crosses going to assess what I'm gonna do with the F2 line.

What is yours like?

Josey got the seed from his botched grow. I bet a pretty penny he had root aphid get away from him.

I saw the root aphid herm many strains at not even economic levels. In fact, I suspect people dump cuts they "think" are "herms" but are really just stressed by their pests. I have stuff that will die from root aphid before it herms but will herm with severe broad mite populations (I had a branch sneak by me full cycle with them and it had a very well developed stamen in a very contorted mutated looking female flower; it was def cyclamen mite)

Careful picking up glue cuts..it brings disease with it. Mine brought me the cyclamens and I've never seen them in 10 years of flagrant disregard for separate indoor and outdoor plants (I thought Cannabis was immune to broads and the likes for years). I routinely keep cuts for years and clone outdoor plants as well as bringing in plants from outside on occasion. I even traipsed through strawberry fields I know cyclamen and rust mites are common. I also recycle materials and reuse soil for years. I always assume I have things like Pythium and Fusarium since my back yard was badly infested with them.

My ACDC cut will not herm even with Silver thiosulfate and all the pests mentioned. It goes to 20%CBD. I suspect it will take loading the thing with giberellins and silver in veg before flower. I might also throw some Cobalt in the fertilizer because it inhibits femaleness (I confirmed it with increase herm issues using Cobalt though its useful for identifying herm resistant plants without pests or sprays).

Read the gg4 thread you gotta fuck up pretty bad for it to herm on you...there's nothing wrong with the stability of th e strain

Last edited: