What's new

Info on the Blockhead IBL?

U

Ultra Current

Hello fellow growers. Can someone give me some information on this IbL version of Blockhead. How is the smell, potency and taste and trich production. I've come to their form for information cause I may want to buy a pack. Thanks in advance!

L

LouDog420

You already got linked to the grindhouse blockhead drop thread elsewhere... :chin: aka 'sniped a BH IBL this morning'

Read through it and check out the complete blue sonja guide as that was the starting point (also linked to by bobby in the blockhead thread....) All the info is out there

:wave:

U

Ultra Current

You already got linked to the grindhouse blockhead drop thread elsewhere... :chin: aka 'sniped a BH IBL this morning'

Read through it and check out the complete blue sonja guide as that was the starting point (also linked to by bobby in the blockhead thread....) All the info is out there

:wave:

I shouldn't have to searching for hours for information on the breeders forum. This is a company that makes money selling a product. There should be all the information that the shopper needs in a clear post in the sticky. Buying shit is supposed to be easy. If you don't want to give info then move on to the next thread. If anyone wants to help, then please do. Seems like this IBL is a very specific pheno. Can someone explain so I can spend some money?

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
BlockHead , a very potent stain from Breeder Steve and his team at Spice Of Life . "The mother was selected from seed devaloped by one crazy yanqui . The exact origins are somewhat of a mystery ; It is strong pot . The feminized mothers were fairly homogonous , although from several of the line , and another more stong sativa . This mother had indica like buds on a Sativa sized plant . Crossed with the same SwtTooth father as SwtTooth #3 , I am very sure you will find it distinctly different from anything on tha market ". SweetTooth is a hybrid , a bx line consisting of SPG and Blueberry from DJ Short , "with an emphasis on the taxonomy and aroma of the original Sweet Pink Grapefruit .
From the Complete Blue Sonja Guide.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=83377

I just wanted to clear up several thangs... I had already stated that this breeding was down from tha TangTang line (BX1-?IX (Tha "?" meaning tha generation fer sale)) of tha Sonja family(Blockhead F1 clone, F2, BX1 (I also hold F3-F5 gens) So, just fer tha record... IBL = BX1 ?IX. This offering is a "Treble Frequency" herb, gits yer heart pumping an' thoughts racing.

This IBL project has been in tha works fer years... testing each generation of progeny fer some time, before moving onto tha breeding. Nothing has been rushed... My IBL line will produce ladies and gents with minor leaf variegation and leaf mutations...
-Steele Savage

The wait is over! After 5 years of work, Steele has achieved what many have set out to do. This IBL will exhibit the Sativa leaning pheno of Blockhead, also known as the P19/Product 19 pheno. This plant will exhibit huge, uniform sativa poles that yield extremely well.
-Description from Seedbay

G

guest3854

UC, my bad... Most folks here, know where tha info can be found.

My Blockhead IBL and tha male being used in Colorado, hold "treble" frequency effects, racy, aggressive, heady and fer some, may induce paranoia. Tha selections have been based on tha sativa/P19 pheno, crackalackin tha skull bone with an intense electricity. Tangy, sweet pickle, berry, floral and light citrus, make up tha palette. I'll be posting up tha full Blockhead descrip. in a couple days.

Tha pedigree is as follows: BX1 ?IX (?= undisclosed generation)
Here go a couple threads to chegg out...

Ths thread here was a real hoot before the cleaners came through, lol...
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=216247

Enjoy,
Steele

U

Ultra Current

UC, my bad... Most folks here, know where tha info can be found.

My Blockhead IBL and tha male being used in Colorado, hold "treble" frequency effects, racy, aggressive, heady and fer some, may induce paranoia. Tha selections have been based on tha sativa/P19 pheno, crackalackin tha skull bone with an intense electricity. Tangy, sweet pickle, berry, floral and light citrus, make up tha palette. I'll be posting up tha full Blockhead descrip. in a couple days.

Tha pedigree is as follows: BX1 ?IX (?= undisclosed generation)
Here go a couple threads to chegg out...

Ths thread here was a real hoot before the cleaners came through, lol...
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=216247

Enjoy,
Steele

Just the info I was looking for! Thanks I'm not familiar with your company yet so hopefully these beans will change that. I get it now, you basically isolated he p19 pheno which should have traits of the sativa mother from some crazy hippy. Lol it sounds like this is very potent. My friend that did some work with sensi back in the 90s has a really nice saliva dominant hybrid that is the best stuff I ever smoked with a lot of potency. I can't wait to compare the 2. It sounds like you did a lot of work and took your time. Congrats on the release and thanks for not rushing a weaker product. I'm assuming that I'll only need one pack of these to find my female cause of the isolation of the p19 that you put into IBL form.

U

Ultra Current

I'm trying to schedule out my grows and I'm having a tough time with information. I wish there was a Block Head IBL thread with information that some people need. I'm having a tough time following the Sonya thread and it's just confusing to me. The only question that i have for now is what you think the flowering times are for the IBL? Sorry for such a dumb question but I must be mentally challenged.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I'm trying to schedule out my grows and I'm having a tough time with information. I wish there was a Block Head IBL thread with information that some people need. I'm having a tough time following the Sonya thread and it's just confusing to me. The only question that i have for now is what you think the flowering times are for the IBL? Sorry for such a dumb question but I must be mentally challenged.

I am noticing that steeles call of 70-75 days is right on...you will probally start seeing clouy trichs at 60-65,amber right after that..I think those of us in water can speed that up a bit ;)

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Well i'm not even sure what made me start to look into these Blockhead threads but I began the hunt for a lot of info. on the Blockhead IBL and have gone through a lot of threads in the last few days and let me say I was blind but now IC, pun intended. I used to see this strain mentioned and seeds for sale (way before I took that leap and made my 1st seed purchase) but always just passed on by back in the day because it wasn't 1 of the strain I was 1st taught about and had drilled into my head sort to say to grow early on. Well that was my mistake as this and many other great strains have passed me by due to my limited genetic knowledge (i'm working on this and in the last few years have started to get some landrace and IBL strains for my seed collection and potential use in future projects) but i'm also researching rarer strains and even ones I think aren't so appealing to me so I do miss out or some of them "golden" strains like in the past.

Well I started hearing how good BH was and remembered seeing it so much when I started searching through threads for info. and heard about the different phenos like SPG and BB and somehow I heard about the P19 pheno and its rarity but saw that Steele Savage had isolated it in this Blockhead IBL. I now understand Blockhead's story but i'm still a little lost on the Tang Tang. I know its a rare BH pheno, I think SS said its a 1:20 chance of finding it but what is it? It was found in the first BX to the Blue Sonya mom from the F2s right? I mean the Blue Sonja is the Blueberry pheno isolated so is the Tang Tang a rare SPG pheno maybe the Grapefruit/Fuel 1 i've heard of? It looks wicked but how is it similar and different from say the P19 pheno in terms of high and not flavor?

I know this is more about the IBL so let me focus more there. After reading for the last few days all I can say is if its as potent and trippy/potential paranoia indusing as they says then I gotta get some of that P19 pheno isolated Blockhead IBL from GH for my "secret" personal smokage ;). I heard the other phenos were good but I don't want good I want the pheno that leans towards the mother that the crazy y named dude warned about not letting the "public" get. Steele Savage and GH crew if this IBL is really as good as you say and puts out the P19 phenos easily then I want this to be the 1st purchase from ya'll if possible. I know i'm really interested in your DMT but I will put that on hold after all the research i've done to try a pack of what I assume will be your flagship strain or at least the project that ya'll have worked on the longest. My partners and I are also switching up most of our strains to sativa doms and need potent Sativa hybrids so its easily at the top of my strain list for my next OD grow from the sounds of the decriptsion, and I know ya'll just had a drop that I missed but is there anyway I might be able to get a pack of these by the beginning of next year's OD season or sooner even?

Sorry for all the ?s and no this post is not intented to "start anything" or "pick at" anyone, that is not my tone. I'm really excited now about something that was right in front of face but never noticed until now. I guess it was 1 of those lovely pics of Blue Sonja SS had posted awhile back and then hearing about the P19 pheno that really did it for me. I always want that strain that maybe I shouldn't be messing type smoke, it just seems more appealing and fun to mix things up or have something in the stache that you can lose yourself in. Most potent buds we had back in the day was Sensi's Hashplant some friends grew, stuff would ruin a lightweight smoker (some vowed never to smoke it again) and have daily smokers taking a break from it in a short session. I even started having visions when i'm would smoke a later batch of it. So I guess you can say I seek the "crazy" type of strains, so would you say this Blockhead IBL would be right up my alley then? Thanks in advance and take care 1

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
I want the pheno that leans towards the mother that the crazy y named dude warned about not letting the "public" get.

The guy that had the P19 is named Seuss. Crazy Yanqui = Crazy Yankee. Yank/ee = American. I think.

Sounds like you need some Blockhead IBL. PM me your Bay handle if you want me to set up a private auction.

S

seedee

Hey Kant c shyt hit bobby up in a pm . if there is anymore to grab bobby has handled most of the details on that.

S

seedee

i guess bobby types faster than me. uno mo mento late ero. or so i say

Y

YosemiteSam

I find myself curious why the generation is such a secret.

Personally I would have preferred an early generation with quite a bit of variety...let me make my own selection...possibly do an open pollination and select from that.

Still, glad to have what I do. And I do realize I am probably in the minority on that. Personally I would have been looking for one step back from full on paranoia inducing.

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
I have will have the last pack of Blue Sonja G3 in my possession soon.

F2s will be available, for those who want to start their own journey, like YS.

HankHanglow

Thanks for all the info! I'm glad that there's a place where I can read the facts straight from the horses mouth! BH is in my near future.