What's new

If You Want A Giggle

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
Richard Simmons is the only person more insanely annoying than Marcel Marceau.....but that was some funny shit....

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
Alex Nevermind said:
.................... The guy's ( sure he is a little fruity) .......................

Nevermind

That has got to be the most extreme understatement ever........a LITTLE FRUITY????

Richard Simmons is a fruity as the papaya plate at Strip-Twister and Mazola party......

G

genkisan said:
That has got to be the most extreme understatement ever........a LITTLE FRUITY????

Richard Simmons is a fruity as the papaya plate at Strip-Twister and Mazola party......

Yeah is was a bit of an understatement, however you cant hate him for that. If he were an asshole sure. But he is funny, helped alot of fat folks and seems to be a nice guy. He's fruity but at least he has a sense of humor about it.

Nevermind

acar

Alex Nevermind said:
If he were an asshole sure. But he is funny, helped alot of fat folks and seems to be a nice guy. He's fruity but at least he has a sense of humor about it.

Nevermind

My ex-wife had me 'sweat to the oldies' back in the late eighties---and i did. fuck tho, his is sure dedicated to helping people...and he has that buddah-like quality that you can't help but smile at...homophobia allowing for some of course.

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
man that was hilarious, and thats true he should be on that show more often he is a good prop :muahaha:

buckeye-leaf

Grenouille

It's all so sickly, and unnatural how they act,
each one of them revelling in their own percieved comedic brilliance.

And that Richard, what a character, using the over-emphasized (and cliched) homosexual personality as a gimmick.. but the crowd laps it up.

I don't think the 'improvisations' are particularly witty either.
- let's put ourselves in awkward and suggestive poses with the fruit.

I prefer 'comedy' with a little more depth.

:joint:

charlieb

If you bring a homo out into a bunch of comedians and say have fun, its gonna be funny, plain and simple. That is comedy with some depth in it, isn't it?

Dewzy

ya have to be either gay or extremely secure with your sexuality to do standup like that. im not quite sure wicht those actors are but either way that took balls... literally

charlieb

you can't just pout your lip out and say "I don't like it", you gotta give reasons, which you did in your later post. I think thats why she said thanks for the positive post because without it you would've just looked like one of those trolls OG used to have who seemed to just go around hating on other people's threads. Thats what it looked like in your first post, so your second post was actually.......neccesary. ( :

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Actually, neither posts were neccesary........if he didn't like it, why post? The thread was all positive up until that point........Don't like it? Move on to the next thread, not bring people down for no reason.

Last edited:

charlieb

sorry for putting words in your mouth KharmaGirl. Your explanation was better then mine anyway ( :

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts