What's new

High Grade ICMag In Amsterdam

Koondense

Veteran
Question for KC Brains:
Is the Nevil's Haze in Haze Special a cut selected by Nevil or selected later from seed by KC?
Question for everybody:
Did you see any changes in a clone you are keeping for years? (Thinking about plant response to different lights and nutes)
How does indoor selection work for supposed outdoor plants? (For example - long time grown under Hps selected plants have some issues under LEDs, also under sunlight. Do we need selection under LEDs or done outdoors specifically?)

Have fun guys, I wish I was there :)

Cheers

The Zientist

Veteran
We’re going to start the interview with Sam shortly. If you want any questions asking get them over. :smoker: You’ve probably got about 45 mins to have them included. 👍
If he has started the massive Original Haze population selection /breeding program?

What can he tell us about the different genepools/ecotypes/indigenous repositories of genetic diversity that he experienced in more a more pristine form? What traits does he associate more with each of those populations?

Besides the indigenous varieties featured in his Skunk lineage, which ones have more traits of interest in regards to high/effect experience/? What about novel terepene/other secondary metabolites production?

What are his thoughts on the current taxonomic classification of the Himalayan ecotypes?
Has he explored these types and if so what where his own conclusions?

What are his all time favorite achievements/breakthroughs throughout his career?

Thank you for making this happen! ✌️

Last edited:

The Zientist

Veteran
Are you holding any strains that you haven't released to the public? Can I use one as a donor in my breeding projects?
God bless, farmerlion
Along the same line of question:
Has he considering sharing, perhaps with other contemporaneous breeders deemed worthy or any other more effective way of letting them enter public domain and allow for crowdsourcing work, the accessions he has been preserving throughout his life?

Much appreciated. 😌

Maple_Flail

can't wait to see/hear/or read how all this went down! I wish i was up earlier to get this one in!

I should have asked what the actual lineage for kc33 is, the description seems to have changed a few times over the years making it seem ambiguous.

Latest posts

Latest posts