Catue.PNG

Resist!!! ✊✊✊

buzzmobile

Veteran

BudToaster

Veteran
Read and continue:

article from another shill ...

Jonathan Jarry is a science communicator for McGill University’s Office for Science and Society and the co-host of the award-winning Body of Evidence podcast. He is frequently quoted in local, national and international media on issues of science and pseudoscience and is a regular on CTV Montreal News.​

His subversive video about a fake cancer cure went viral and reminded over 14 million people to be skeptical. He gives talks and participates in panels on science communication, on demystifying health claims, and on the harms of pseudoscience. He focused his recent activities on explaining the science behind COVID-19.​

You can find him on Twitter. He lives in Montreal, Canada, and on the Internet, whose “I” he still capitalizes.​

yeah, i'll take his word on this. check out his twitter feed.

BudToaster

Veteran
well, it's all biased - every bit of it (that's what my AI tells me, anyway) - the real cause of "Died Suddenly", according to the study in the NIH library, is all the god damn anti-vaxxers scaring the people getting the jab - the stress of getting poked while thinking about the anti-vaxx screams makes them have heart attacks.

can't make this shit up. i know my AI overlord is just testing me. i hold fast - so far - no meds of any kind and aerobic exercise religiously. plus strength training and whole food.

shiva82

they have been openly encouraging depopulation for decades. The system is anti human . Neo marxism programmed A.i and quantum realms creating the modelling. Defund the wef , the u.n , nato, silicon valley, the crown , the vatican etc . Power in mass numbers. thats why they have extinction rebellion shills and these climate change crews they fund. they want the public outraged so they can easily outlaw mass protests. with the outraged publics blessing , that are long overdue.

we need millions of us to stand together and march down these scumbags and parasites back down the holes they belong

brothers in leaf

Last edited:

BudToaster

Veteran
@shiva82 - while i mostly agree, there is no way to defund the peeps that have all the wealth. they will just keep doing what they be doing. but yes, defund in terms of not sending anymore tax dollars to "fix" made-up problems. they be laughing so hard it must be physically dangerous - but not to the point of a heart attack.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found the factual information concerning the structures causing blockages compelling but a lot of the emotional propaganda not so much. Also invoking god and good and evil is made for those with weak minds. As for the fellow from McGill, I'm not sure what blood clots he is referencing which look the same as those in the film. Here are some examples;

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Read and continue:

5G/6G Trans humanism in action that means no more humans that's reptilian plan. So no human rights for injected GMO covid people! Hopefully non- injected people are the majority ahaha soon the light will beat the darkness again and again.

Intracorporal Nanonetwork Mik Andersen Brief summary Version 1. Last Update: December 10th, 2021
(PDF)

Attachments

• 12-intracorporal_nanonetwork.pdf
    5.2 MB · Views: 104

Chi13

ICMag Donor
5G/6G Trans humanism in action that means no more humans that's reptilian plan. So no human rights for injected GMO covid people! Hopefully non- injected people are the majority ahaha soon the light will beat the darkness again and again.

Intracorporal Nanonetwork Mik Andersen Brief summary Version 1. Last Update: December 10th, 2021
(PDF)
The reptilian plan!?
Of course.

. :gaga:

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
they have been openly encouraging depopulation for decades. The system is anti human . Neo marxism programmed A.i and quantum realms creating the modelling. Defund the wef , the u.n , nato, silicon valley, the crown , the vatican etc . Power in mass numbers. thats why they have extinction rebellion shills and these climate change crews they fund. they want the public outraged so they can easily outlaw mass protests. with the outraged publics blessing , that are long overdue.

we need millions of us to stand together and march down these scumbags and parasites back down the holes they belong

brothers in leaf

You realise all these examples you use have derived their power from religion and Capitalism, yet you blame neo-Marxism.

If, as you claim, they have "encouraged depopulation for decades", then they are completely failing. The worlds population is still rising. The covid vaccination has killed virtually no one. Even covid, which does actually kill people, is not going to depopulate anywhere.

Parasites and scumbags thrive under most political or religious systems (Marxism included), but none more so than Capitalism. The system encourages it.

shiva82

capitalism is natural. cronycapitalism is what we live under. communism for us and cronycapitalism for the elite. thanks to people like you. well done

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
capitalism is natural. cronycapitalism is what we live under. communism for us and cronycapitalism for the elite. thanks to people like you. well done
Capitalism is far from natural. It has only been with us a short time in human history. Do you really think it's natural to manufacture and over consume products that we don't really need, to the detriment of our environment and health? All it does is make a very few people very rich. You seem to be supporting the very power structure you claim to oppose.

What is normal, is exchanging goods and services.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Nah.

Back on topic. What did people die of suddenly before Covid vaccines? :dunno:
I guess it's possible the reptiles were responsible (but I doubt it)?

From 2004

And more from pre Covid times. Sudden deaths in athletes before Covid vaccines. Who'd have thought?

Latest posts

Latest posts