What's new

Happy Brother...with a twist of ChemD

C

cellardweller

I guess KG really found something special, for it to fill out like that in just a weeks time.
'course your skills aren't lacking either..
:friends:

EnZee

they looking great man!

shes so white and sparkly i think you gonna need your snow shoes in another 30 days time my man!

keep it up, stay safe!

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
really nice job, excited to see the finish. also run a 4 x 8 tent with 1200 so nice to see a comparison. peace and smoke

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Karma-...fasho bro,she will definetly get a rerun and then some,im the type of kat that when a plant gives me a challenge im all for it yo.i just get so mf curious of what went wrong and when it did...i have cuts of all of them going already,i will ake mamas from the keeper/s and flower the rest out one more time...the cuts are ready for a up-pot already too...
peace bro.-T-

C-dubb-fasheezy bro,they are beefin up real nice.thanks for the compliments too brother...i cant wait to see them in a few weeks yo they are gettin some real density goin,especialy #7...i think it is gonna be a great harvest of bomb nugz off these 4 ladies.peace maing.-T-

enzee-thanks man,fasho bro they aint slackin in the mackin at all bro.lol snowshoes and gloves and a hat to trim them hehehe...looking forward to watch urs go,go,go brother.peace-T-

CF-wattup big bruh :joint: man im definetly getting pumped about the finish man....real hard to not start counting chickens right about now LOL you know the routine brother...peace-T-

EDIT**
ft100-sorry i missed ur post bro.thanks man,nice yo you runnin the HB BX1's too? you will be happy with them,the smell is crazy at 40 days bro,you will see.peace-T-

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Glad I found my way over here. The HB's look great, been a sweet read from first pg to last pg. Lotta things here worth taking note of :)

The HB BX1 #8, the most chem leaning one, that's the tall girl on the far right right? She looks real fine, i think i noticed the most change in the ten day swing pic you put up with her. Those buds fattened right the hell up.

And the HB pheno looks sick. The overhead shots really make it shine, all that fat leaf growth and then blam blam, big ass budsite popping out. Nice stuff man, always an inspiration and an education coming thru yer journals.

irieeyes808

:woohoo: finaly i hit the trigger,ive been veggin them under 1200 watts in the old tent...i have them in the new more comfy space now.i was up all night puttin this all together.they are in a homebox xxl now under 1200 watts hps and this is day 1 flower.any questions just ask away....here we go...

new home
picture.php

group shot
picture.php

you can see the structure is beautiful,they are just now showin sex so we will see real fast who is who.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i hope you guys like the update,the show will get real good from here for sure!!!
peace-T-

Tonatiuh, Like your tent set up, with the 1200HPS...as well as the HB. What size fan are you using for your exhaust and do you have a portable air con unit in there? Just curious because I now have 2 x 600's and so super excited and some BubbaBrother and Happy Brother beans for my next indoor show, once I get the room done right, thanks and you did Karma's work vey nice as well as Money Mike his came out beautiful.:respect:

I bring each of my plants in here one at a time and show them your journals, I explain to them that this is what they need to look like and that they don't wanna embarrass themselves by doing anything less... let's see if it works :D

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ras-glad ya found the spot bruh:wave:...thanks for the good vibes and the compliments bro.
yea she did blow up,and im lookin forward to seein what she tastes like cause ive never had any chem...should be close by the look,either way its shaping up to look like some fiya.
and the hb leaning one smells real special too.
peace-T-

irie-wattup man,thankyou bro...i forget what size fan it was bro...it came with the filter on the floor,can fan combo,but i upsized the filter to the one you see on the table...i will try to remember to check the cfm's when im there next time...i posted it before but i forget what it is :joint:...good score on the beans too,you wont have any problems gettin them to go,and im really lookin forward to the finish as Moneymikes smoke reports come in i get more and more excited.and yep he did a awesome job with them.
good luck with urs bro.
peace-T-

footie-LOL fasheezy bro,you can use these ladies as motivation anytime!!!:muahaha:
thanks for droppin in bro,and for bringin the sense of humor with you.:respect:
peace-T-

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If we didn't have bumps in the road, we would never know how well our suspension is working.
Keep on keepin on, brother T!

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the good vibes fellaz,how bout some pics?.....

we are at around day 50 out of a predicted 70 day pull,should be somewhere close to that i think,maybe one extra week...maybe pull around 77 days..i somehow forgot to get a pic of the second from the right:(
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#7 a.k.a the problem child, this is a definite keeper she is the densist and best smelling of the bunch,as you can see im keeping her as happy as possible,the discoloration has stopped and new growth is healthy...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and this is where they live till chop day hehehe...
picture.php

peace-T-

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yeah your last pheno look's exactly like karmas mum....great show fellow fucker'....hey im a sticky.......maby 12-14 day's left???they stop drinking yet?once they do...shouldnt be long then..when i think they are done i usually wait a extra 7-9days...imo...yeah my "one"look's like it might reveg sucessfully...wish me luck!...yeah those pheno's should give you a nice plethera of happy herb's....peace....t..........MOneY

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Tonat
Howzit brother...?? i just saw you haha.. Anyhow thought id cruise thru and check out yo crib... And the crib is blowin up nice looking gurls brother... ill bbl to peep some more... peace.

sack

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mm-thank you F.A.M. yea i saw you made a sticky bro :respect:
yup and shes getting a little bit of color in the leaves,i thought she was lookin just like urs bro...i took cutd of all of them,i hate tryin to reveg,good luck with urs yo...my cuts are ready for 1 gallon pots fasho,they are topped like crazy.i got the ffof for them just need to do some transplants.they are on day 50 or so,im thinkin 70 days so yea like 20 days left.they still drinkin but they are in 2 gallon bags so i think they will drink a lil longer then usual.ill be watchin them trichs in a couple weeks.thanks for the good vibes homie :friends:
peace-T-

sacko-wassup my chat kat!thanks for slidin thru bro.im really happy with them bro,i would recommend that anyone that can get their hands on these beans get them as far as growth they are so bad ass and money mikes smoke reports have me just jonesin to get them down adn a good dry so i can smoke these fine as chikas.peace -T-

everyone...wel they are growing beautifully the problem child has made a full recovery.a couple waterings with strait ph water and then some liquid karma and 1/2 dose nutes to start her back and shes a happy sista hehehe....i have to say they are a pleasure to grow,no other problems at all and the little snag that i had was easily fixed...definetly aint finicky girls,they are ready to please.i have her back up to full nutes now and shes chuggin right along.today they got LK,big bloom,cha ching,mollases,and cal/mag,probably start the flush here in like 2 weeks.
this is a good strain for anyone that wants to grow a healthy pretty much problem free plant.i think this chik will be with me for years to come.peace-T-

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yeah but most of the time the fineky one's are the best.....not to worry u did the right thing took cut's......not like me..........heh prove's to show....alway's take cut's......PEacE FamIlia'

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work Tonatiuh i love seeing pink pistils straight up beautiful...

K

Karma Genetics

Oh yeah that is a nice one. She looks like the or.mom just more body to here.

Looking mighty fine my friend, I am looking forward to you smoking these, and getting blazed

C

cellardweller

thanks for the good vibes fellaz,how bout some pics?.....

we are at around day 50 out of a predicted 70 day pull,should be somewhere close to that i think,maybe one extra week...maybe pull around 77 days..i somehow forgot to get a pic of the second from the right:(
picture.php

peace-T-

def. a scrog candidate..
mad respect-a for ya skills-a bro!
:friends:

Latest posts

Latest posts