What's new

Gorilla Bubble

belleswell

One of 3 bx 3 Gorilla Bubble's from GLG. Thanks Tony.

2 of the 3 looked very similar to the other photos here, but

this one had a totally different look and taste. Lots of reds and pinks.

It had a reminiscent taste of the old Bubble Gum from way back. I wish I had taken some cuttings from this one. It goes down smooth and then slowly explodes into a
cough that cannot be avoided. Eye watering good.

picture.php

Last edited:

eyesdownchronic

One of 3 bx 3 Gorilla Bubble's from GLG. Thanks Tony.

2 of the 3 looked very similar to the other photos here, but

this one had a totally different look and taste. Lots of reds and pinks.

It had a reminiscent taste of the old Bubble Gum from way back. I wish I had taken some cuttings from this one. It goes down smooth and then slowly explodes into a
cough that cannot be avoided. Eye watering good.

View Image
that looks incredible

belleswell

Otis had a grape bubblegum I think it was.
Its always the ones we dont take cuts of ha

It was also a runt at roughly half the size of the other two.

Small but powerful.

This is the second time a runt has surprised me on quality. It

happened with some Slurricane #7 as well.

I may have to start a policy of cloning everything as it takes a month or more after harvest for me to determine my faves.

The other two were glue leaners, where as the runt had the bubblegum gene from wayback.

Last edited:

LouDog420

hey Lou!
i can kinda see some resemblance between the two plants we got going. does she fill in late? or not so much.

Mine is a sour b pheno. She certainly bulks a bit more, but with golf balls as opposed to colas. So frosty with that lime/menthol sour b smell and extra branchiness from the glue (imo). Density helps with the weight as well...

I bet she outcrosses like a proud mama though and brings that fire, she just needs a shot of veg/stretch vigor (this comment is specific to my cut, not tony's line as that has shown plenty of vigor)

Selected this cut from 20 some odd females across several GB generations (bx1f1, f3, bx2, and bx3). I'm just a sucker for some sour b and what the glue adds to it just makes it better. Need to do some more searching for a gg4 pheno in tony's later works. I had a nice glue leaning bx3 but lost her. There's pics somewhere...

Hope this helps

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
At some point I'd really like to work a line and hone in on those sb phenos. Some really amazing stuff there.
Busy with Karma G collabs and then another super secret project that is gonna be some fun.
Man I'm getting old, I need to get my ass in gear ha

eyesdownchronic

At some point I'd really like to work a line and hone in on those sb phenos. Some really amazing stuff there.
Busy with Karma G collabs and then another super secret project that is gonna be some fun.
haha, working on that super secret nuclear bomb recipe?

Robney

Hell yeah Tony!

Pretty hyped to see what you're working on with Karma, certainly hoping it involves some sowaaah! I bet Dan is real proud of how hard you've worked on this project and how far you're taking it. Keep it up man!

I'm still running my gb bx2, crazy to think she'll have been hanging around in the garden for the past 4 years come this spring!

She's still a beaut and really been shining under the CMH lately. Here's a quick flick I got the other day.

picture.php

GFS_Nic

@Robney: Great plant, nice picture. I'm eager to pop some GB bx2 seeds and try them under my Lumatek Zeus pro 600, it brings the best traits of every strains so far. A really nice led light for a very special strain.

Robney

@Robney: Great plant, nice picture. I'm eager to pop some GB bx2 seeds and try them under my Lumatek Zeus pro 600, it brings the best traits of every strains so far. A really nice led light for a very special strain.

You should, there are great plants to be found! The one I found is right up there with gg4 in my book. Compared to gg4 she tastes more sour than chem and has that awesome sour dubb taste, and its flavor doesn't really change as it is stored, which kinda bummed me out about the gg4, and it can yield similarly, all while having a pretty similar amount of trichome coverage. Check out this photo I got of her a few grows back...

picture.php

Very lucky to have found this plant!

Let us know when you got some more stuff coming out tony!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gonna have to so some work on the sb leaning group. Whole diff world than the glue leaners.

That's a stunner man!

Latest posts

Latest posts