What's new

An Original Glue 4 Recombinant Inbred Line

Tynehead Tom

i wanted to grab the headbanger cross but times are tight.
Had to get the g-unit though.

you are doing some amazing work tony, thanx for releasing the karma collabs !

midwestkid

Veteran
Here's one I just finished up.

Attachments

• photo2048879.jpg
    photo2048879.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 55

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good guys!
If you can believe it I think the 2021 version has potential to be even more resinous.
Big shout out to Karma for being a "G", our 2021 collabs are returning ridiculous reviews.
Bubbleheads are blowing up everywhere, very uniform, outstanding vigor and dankkity dank dank, Ive got like 4 best evers so far ha!

Im smoking 3 RILS right now with one being an exact dead ringer of the clone, one looks just like her and grows like her but has sour bubble hashy buds with a little chem, and the third is a sour chemmy freak that makes me hack a lung. All 3 have an instant head change and initial motivational thing going on with better body affects than gg4 for me. Very well balanced smoke. Later fades into nap time if I hit it hard a couple times early ha. Resin production has been great to outstanding on every plant. Easy to find glue leaners, now we have a great selection pool to try to find something transgressive!

Surprisingly a GB bx5 mom for the 2021 batch turned out to be the nastiest most foul plant I have grown. Running again to reconfirm soon as I get up and running from some house work being done.
Looks pretty damn close to gg4 but perhaps a little stockier, I have to run again to be sure. She was in a pot with 2 other glue leaners and blew them out of the water. Truly wtf wretched stank, glue to the next power. I had it confused with one other cut in the pot and only one of the 2 made it. the nasty one and a more sharp chemmy one with glue influence so ill know immediately if I saved the right one ha.

chronosync

automatic shoes
GG4 RIL - 42 days
second run with this cut, one of the first females from the pack. - skunky citrus funk and more,
everything I loved about the gorilla bubble is in this

Click image for larger version  Name:	351537FD-612D-41A0-B2BC-7B924A8FC924.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	177.0 KB ID:	17873503

Click image for larger version  Name:	43807D49-7298-4868-8C14-AF1F6BA462FD.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	178.6 KB ID:	17873504

chronosync

automatic shoes
DFC0F2D9-065D-439E-A032-04AF2E6E70CF.jpeg

81AC7C5E-F962-4FCF-97C2-57989AAA33F1.jpeg
I liked this one so much I ran it again immediately even though it was just one out of two females I found in my first dip out of 4 seeds - ill be hunting through them more in the future but I couldn’t wait, my jars are already empty from the first run.

chronosync

automatic shoes
Thanks! I’m having a blast with them.
Hybrid vigor in full force! This run is my new setup and they crushed it for me, despite my shady attempts at growing her. I had a few minor problems but shes still doing amazing. Low temps and a screwy light etc, but its warmer now and I fixed the light so it looks like I lucked out again.

2 x 4 tent
260w LED
6 x (3 gallon)
perlite : vermiculite (4:1)
drain to waste
megacrop 1 part, mr fulvic, calmag, epsom, no pk boost.

45A2A762-75F8-40DD-8362-A2EF355ECD79.jpeg

Amazing work, Tony. Thank you.

DireTaco

Popped 3 RIL beans and got 3 ladies. Two of them are looking very typical of the plants I'm seeing in here. One is a weird runt pheno with thinner smaller leaves. I was going to grow it out just to see what happens. Two weeks into flower and super excited to see where this goes

Well here it is, my best attempt at a second grow and first time with glue. I've had a heat problem the past couple weeks and it caused some fox tailing and re-vegging. But, other than that I'm super happy and can't wait for the next run. Tony, which pheno's do these look like to you?

Day 63
fullsizeoutput_49ec.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_49f0.jpeg

And the little runt, which looks like its going to turn out great
IMG_0317.jpg
fullsizeoutput_49db.jpeg

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_49f0.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_49f0.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 55
  • fullsizeoutput_49db.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_49db.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 52
  • fullsizeoutput_49db.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_49db.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 55

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The tope 4 or 5 nodes can tell you the exact glue leaners, they stack a certain way.

Lookin forward to a smoke report! Looks bomb man!

Heat will affect them or light intensity as well as high EC late.

Sunshineinabag

Well here it is, my best attempt at a second grow and first time with glue. I've had a heat problem the past couple weeks and it caused some fox tailing and re-vegging. But, other than that I'm super happy and can't wait for the next run. Tony, which pheno's do these look like to you?

Day 63

And the little runt, which looks like its going to turn out great

I'm verklempt

Well done:skiiing::skiiing: