What's new

Zomia Collective

GrandpaMillenial

@GrandpaMillenial im sure by now your colombian golds are finishing up. Not to hijack the thread but id sure love to see a grow report and some bud pics since nobody else in the community has ran these. Those plants look outstanding. A job well done✌️

IMG_0732.jpeg

IMG_0733.jpeg

IMG_0734.jpeg

IMG_0736.jpeg

IMG_0737.jpeg

IMG_0738.jpeg

IMG_0739.jpeg

IMG_0740.jpeg

IMG_0741.jpeg

IMG_0742.jpeg

Lugo

Veteran
Its probably one of the oldest and ongoing; on the ground seed collecting expeditions with probably the largest collection of landraces from SE Asia (pre-legalization in Thailand) to India.

And from what I understand the collection is expanding to include Colombia, Madagascar and possibly Papua New Guinea among others.

Definetely check them out.

RobFromTX

Its probably one of the oldest and ongoing; on the ground seed collecting expeditions with probably the largest collection of landraces from SE Asia (pre-legalization in Thailand) to India.

And from what I understand the collection is expanding to include Colombia, Madagascar and possibly Papua New Guinea among others.

Their squirrel tail definitely has my interest. Such a stellar looking sativa

GrandpaMillenial

Nice job friend. Tell me a little about the squirrel tail. What is the smell like on that one and the buzz?

The squirrel tail initially was like super creeper and then it was like heightening your senses, vision and hearing, its mellowed out now, over a year old, still pretty good. I think as my growing experience has improved, id love to have a round two with that strain.

The colombians are mellow upbeat, super long lasting, I brought some to a party, a few people had already been smoking, a few people said it was strong and sent them over the top lol

like lol, they were already smoking regular dispo weed that has keif
and thc oil added then these lumbos is what sent em over the top lol

cbotany

I have a friend in one of the guineas (he explained the difference but i've forgotten) And I guess its wicked illegal there, like beyond comprehension. He farms regular crops out there. Not trying to go off topic, but yeah man I love zomia, but i think alot of people ask alot of questions and it gets overwhelming, Even my good friends have a hard time getting back to me during parts of the season, so getting back to customers can be difficult, I've been trying to set them up with my buddy for awhile who does preservation but they're kinda hounded internationally for landraces, so never take anything personally when in reality people are just busy.

funkyhorse

The squirrel tail initially was like super creeper and then it was like heightening your senses, vision and hearing, its mellowed out now, over a year old, still pretty good. I think as my growing experience has improved, id love to have a round two with that strain.

The colombians are mellow upbeat, super long lasting, I brought some to a party, a few people had already been smoking, a few people said it was strong and sent them over the top lol

like lol, they were already smoking regular dispo weed that has keif
and thc oil added then these lumbos is what sent em over the top lol
Hi there Grandpa
What number is the squirrel tail you grew? They seem to have 4 different ones

RobFromTX

Id love to know what the difference is in these varieties. Ive noticed most of their strains have 4 different numbers. Its very confusing

Latest posts

Latest posts