Your Favorite ENERGY DRINK!!!

Your Favorite ENERGY DRINK!!!

• Redbull

Votes: 41 29.1%
  • Rockstar

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • No Fear

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Sobe Adrenaline(or other sobe energy drinks)

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 23 16.3%
  • Crunk Juice

• Hundrid Racks

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Hyphy Juice

• Go Girl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FUCK energy drinks!

Votes: 53 37.6%

• Total voters

daddy fingaz

Krating Daeng the original Thai energy drink and pre runner to 'red bull' ! (english translation)!!

Main ingredient taurine an amino acid derived from Bulls hence the name!!!

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Well, i dono if it's just me or what. But seems like here in Europe, all the energy drinks taste the same, only the bottle/can looks different. Everything from Red Bull to Greenhouse coffeeshop energy drink (yes, they have one of their own) are totally the same.. So i'ma go with the popular opinion and say 'Fuck energy drinks'

I do wish RedBalls was real tho :smile:

Red Balls - It Gives Me Wings!

Lifebreather

Veteran
I like the classic black label Rockstar myself. The sour apple/pink bubblegum mixture was odd at first, but the more I drank it the easier it was. It was the only option at my work soda machine. Eventually I could pound the whole thing in one shot, goes down smoooooth!

F

Faketillumake

Redbullllllll... tasty... but pricey if you make it a habit!

Second is Shockwave the fruit juice one or Rockstar Juiced in the orange can. If there is a little fruit juice in there I can feel a little better about energy drinks being bad for you haha

okwildfire said:
where's that drink..cocaine? but green monster..i have tried em all..and thats the one i go to...normally at work i will drink 4-6 in a night...
Careful, I worked with a guy that drank that amount in redbulls.. He had a heart attack at 24 lol. Poor guy can't have anymore caffeine ever.

M

moses224

Efusjon. Plus if you sign ten people up to order a case a month or sell ten cases a month you pocket seven to eleven thousand A MONTH. Its a great MLM. Let me know if you want info pm me

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
DUDE BAWLS is sooo good. umm i think you have to buy drank from the website cuz i cant find em either. but just look up drank on google and you should be able to order it from them.

o by the way my fav. energy drink is MT. Dew AMP but its not up there either. o well it the only one i actually like all the others taste like crap to me. dunno why but it is wat it is.

edit: about the guy having a heart attack. a major study came out recently(dont hate me i forgot the name) but they linked heart problems and death from heart problems in young people and red bull is a major uh oh if ur family has past heart conditions or even not. be careful that shit will kill ya

Last edited:

headimonster

if i need energy im going for a guayaki yerba mate - sustainable energy, doesntgive me the jitters like coffee, and its got a BUTT LOAD of antioxidants.

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Energy should come from rest and eating healthy food. Not a fucking can!

Try waking up at 8am everyday and having a smoothie for a week. I dare you energy drink consumers...

headimonster

artofmaking, hehehe i know right - i hate energy drinks thats why i say yerba mate - cuz its tea with NOTHING bad in it - yall should try it out

G

gmb

mate de coca. Like strong coffee w/ out the jitters. Vin Mariani is a completely different experence

Yellowmoon

Baddy has a point, a lot of energy drinks here in Euroland have just minor differences. Still, I vote for Red Bull and ED. RB just doesn't fail. :rasta:

I don't drink 'em much anymore 'cause I'm aware of the health effects, it's caffeine pills now instead.

Last edited: