What's new

x5 OG Kushes-Side-by-Side Grow

Dutchland

This has been a really long time coming... folks we are at the pinnacle of growing cannabis and I am finally not only allowed to grow legally but I am also able to acquire just able any clone depending on how much I am willing to pay or trade, so I was fortunate enough to build quite the stable of about 25 of the best phenos that I've been drooling over the last 15+yrs.
Anyway on with the grow... the best 5 OG Kush phenos I was able to get a hold off was True OG, BTY OG, 92 OG, King Louis XIII and last but certainly not least Josh D OG 💪
I took 3 cuttings of each all at the same time to keep it as fair of a baseline as possible. All 15 rooted (3x5) but the Josh D took a few extra days and one of the 3 took about 20+ days to root, I was starting to think she wasn't going to take but she still looked good and eventually sprouted roots just a couple days ago.
The goal is to find the best or at least my favorites for breeding, and more specifically an OG Kush BX project, since I still don't feel like anyone has nailed it yet, although Fletcher/Archive has come the closest...in my humble opinion I feel like he should've taken one or 2 OG's to the next stage.
So respectfully building off his work , I am using a Dosi#22 male I selected because he took like 4 months to sex while ALL his sisters sex months earlier and ALL of them are incredible, hopefully he'll be less likely to dominate a cross/BX but it's certainly okay if he does, but not the goal for this project. He appears to have a lot the the similar traits as my fav #22 phenos (his sisters).
I have Josh D, 92 OG and a Pre98 Bubba outside 7 weeks into flower that I hit with my Dosi#22 pollen weeks ago, just after week 4. BTW I had them inside@12/12 for the first 3 weeks to induce flowering
Whichever produces the best OGK seedlings I will use to start the BX project with. The Dosi#22 has a strong OG influence therefore I feel he is a great male as a starting point, Thanks to Fletcher it is a better starting point than what he or Cali Connection used for their projects.
So even though the 92 OG maybe be a much better plant overall, structure (DEFINITELY) and possibly better flower (time will tell)🤞but she may not be a better breeder than Josh D, the OG of OGs, the one who spawned all these, or at least made all these OGK S1's possible 👑

Attachments

• All OGs.jpg
    All OGs.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 12
  • All OGs2.jpg
    All OGs2.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Dutchland

I should mention, before I knew who was who in the industry and who was legit I bought GSC Forum, SFV and KL13th from Bike/Mike at GSRT and they all ended up being fakes, good phenos that were very similar to what they were supposed to be... I am guessing they're from CaliConnection's seed stock, which is BS because he has access to those genetics, I am sure of it. I guess maybe they root better? Not sure, but obviously Bike gives zero focks about his customers or the gene pool and is driven by $ and not for his passion for the plant like too few of us.

So far I acquired:

01-BTY OG (Clearwater)
02-Chem 91 SKunkVA (CloudLife)
03-Chem D (Cloney/Chemdog)
07-Hardcore OG (Russian Assassin's)
08-Maui Skunkdawg/Skunkdog
09-VA Afghani/VB Ghani
10-Dosidos #22 (Archive's most OGKB Dominate Dosi F2's)
11-'92 OG (CloudLife)
12-Josh D OG (From Katsu/3C Farms)
13-Blissful Wizard #32 (2015 Cannabis Cup Winning Pheno from TC)
14-Cherry AK-47 (Serious' Cherry Pheno of AK-47)
15-Purple Urkle (Nspecta/CSI)
16-True OG (Elemental Wellness)
17-Cherry Pie (Powerzzzup)
18-Sour Diesel (Cloney/Weasel cut)
19-Indiana Bubblegum
20-Sunset Sherbert (Sherbinski's)
21-Pre98 Bubba Kush
22-Wedding Cake (Jbreezy)
23-Grape Ape (Kyle Kushman's)
24-King Louis XIII (Cloney)

But I think Cloney mixed up labels because my Ghani should be a single main top like Urkle or Bubba and she is a stretchy+viney bitch very reminiscent to an OG, I have her 7 weeks into flower for the first time in just an 1/2gal SOG-Style to test her our with WC and Skunkdawg

Is the the VB Ghani?

Attachments

• Ghani.jpg
    Ghani.jpg
    436.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:

Dutchland

I should've included Hardcore OG (Russian Assassin Boyz) in the side by side, but I just finished her... for some reason I didn't expect her to be as OG Dom as she is, she's just a lot shorter and much less stretch to her

Attachments

• gc.JPG
    gc.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 8
  • gc2.JPG
    gc2.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 7
  • Hard.JPG
    7.3 MB · Views: 7
  • hard1.JPG
    7.3 MB · Views: 6
  • hard3.JPG