• 3-4 ounce

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • 4-5 ounce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over 5 ounces you greedy swine

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

kingymd

Here's my growroom, or closet to be more accurate.

I am kingy from overgrow, now Kingy md at IC, from England.

I have 3 feet of vertical space, and that has to include the pot hight and the lamps. I have 3 widows and 2 blueberrys grown from seed in an autopot with the light coming from 3x125 watt envirolites (these are compact fluoro's - HPS would have been to hot for the tiny grow area.)

Seeds direct supplied the necessary beans.

The photo's don't show all the colas (some are tied horizontally). Also some of the lower buds are not visible, nor is the rear portion of the 65cmx65cm grow area (2 ftx2 ft)

I am pretty sure the genetics will knock me sideways - the Dutch passion peeps know their stuff I am sure. But i wonder how much I will get?

I will post up some more pics soon. We are at 52 days.

peace,

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/720DSCN0233.JPG
http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/720DSCN0237.JPG

Kingy

Last edited:

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
Wow, looks like you're gonna yield quite a bit with those envirolites, I'm impressed. I'm not sure how you're gonna yield but it looks like about 4 Oz's dried, lets hope it's a lot, heh :D.

billk6969

Nice looking plants man!!

Nice looking plants man!!

Good job, keep us posted on the flavor! Looks to be citrusy yummy yummy!!!!

Keep smokin,

B

gone2seed

kingymd
Hard question to answer w/ a pic. The reason is that w/o knowing whether your growing fluffy nugs or rock hard ones, the density part of the equation is missing.

Your light system doesn't look like hid's. So my assumption is that the nugs will be abit on the fluffy side due to lower light intensity.(is the garden around 50 watts/sq ft?)

BTW: I 've seen Sweettooth nugs that visually looked like an eighth when it was nearly a quarter oz. (probably due to high light intensity, stable temperature gradient in the grow room as well as genetics)

I have yet to see a superbud grow of nugs in a bag. Sure it will look about the same.

My first grows were closet 430 watt Son Agro. I grew DP's WW and Blueberry and I avgd. 35g (1.25 oz) from the WW and a bit lower on the Blueberry. With plants aprox 30" tall. Under my 1000 hortilux and more space, the WW's have avgd way higher.

Yours look very good and well formed, the flouros may lighten the density but the smoke will be very good. Well done.