What's new

What's the deal with Zkittles?

woolybear

Veteran
I wasn't active on the boards when Zkittles became a thing. What's the deal? Did it become as big as cookies? Is it still a thing?

I grew exactly two Zkittles x skunk from real gorilla seeds last grow; the good one had really pretty buds but I don't remember it being particularly memorable... At least not enough to keep cuts.

That being said, the "Fuel Zkittles FEMINIZED project = Fuel Zkittles clone ( Zkittles clone x Fuel Male) Reversed" Bag of Zkittles mix pack seems promising. A lot of cool genetics, 15 seeds PLUS two free fem seeds of my choice?

1.Dutch Candy = Hazeolope ( Chocolope famous Amsterdam clone x Soma's G13 Haze male) x Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed
8-10 weeks

2.Australian Candy = Outback OG( Outback Haze x my OG Kush dom Male) x Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed
9-11 weeks

3.Thai Fuel Haze Zkittles = Swiss Thai Neville ( Neville Schoenmakers) RIP
X Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed
10-12 weeks

4.Thai Neville OG Zkittles = Thai Neville OG ( Swiss Thai Neville x my OG Kush dom Male)
9-11 weeks

5.East Coast Casey Zkittles = East Coast Casey Jones( ECSD x Casey Jones) x Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed
9-11 weeks

6.Savoury Fuel Zkittles = Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem x Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed
9-10 weeks

7.East Coast Zkittles Freak = East Coast Sour Freak( ECSD clone x Haze Freak Male)Sour dom pheno) x Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed
10-12 weeks

8.Dutch Fuel Zkittles = Titanium ( Titans Haze x G13 Haze Male ( Soma's cut) x Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed
10-12 weeks

9.Massachusetts Fuel Zkittles = Mass Sour Haze ( Mass Sour x SSSDH) x Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed
9-11 weeks

10.Pineapple Fuel Zkittles = ECSD x OG
x GDP
9-10 weeks

11.Church Candy =Church Fuel clone x Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed .
9-10 weeks

12. Bag of Zkittles = a random mix pack of all my Fuel Zkittles Feminized strains but instead of 5 Feminized seed you recieve 15 Feminized Seed for the normal price of 5

Get on it outstanding

Attachments

• 20230801_132241.jpg
    20230801_132241.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 117
  • 20230730_162939.jpg
    20230730_162939.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 110
  • 20230419_105833.jpg
    20230419_105833.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 114

HalfArsedFarmer

The cut I had looked fantastic, real photo bud.
It was floppy and some of the higher tolerance in my circle thought it was lacking some oomph. But does cross out well.
I'm actually looking at the zkittle chem haze ATM as I think there could be some proper Naughty head ringers in the line.

It's definitely something you want to mess with if you like fruity beautiful buds..

Brother Nature

I liked her quite a lot. Haven't done any of the crosses but from the Zkittles seeds I got, had 2 phenos, almost completely opposite of each other. The best was the green indica one, super greasy nuggets, smelled like a bag of skittles, and had a 'stuck on the couch laughing at the news' kinda high. The other was a stretchy long flowering sativa like plant that went super purple, had a very physical but average high.

full

full

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I liked her quite a lot. Haven't done any of the crosses but from the Zkittles seeds I got, had 2 phenos, almost completely opposite of each other. The best was the green indica one, super greasy nuggets, smelled like a bag of skittles, and had a 'stuck on the couch laughing at the news' kinda high. The other was a stretchy long flowering sativa like plant that went super purple, had a very physical but average high.

full

full
Who's seeds did you pop? The green one sounds nice. Only two seeds popped or just those two phenos in the seeds?

Brother Nature

I'm unsure of the breeder, I got 2 fem seeds from a mate and ran those. Given how far we are away from most legal seed breeders, we tend to order things from the larger and cheaper seed banks, so that's where I'd guess it was from. I really liked the green one and I'm not overly into heavy weed, but it was good, reminded me of when I first started smoking and would feel it in my limbs. Was perfect for getting into a long tv series or movie or video game. The purple was the seller though, something about purple weed makes people crazy, doesn't even have to be good and people drool all over it. She was a great yielder though and smelled/tasted great too. After running her outdoors this season I'm really looking forward to the dried product to compare though so she still had her place.

Latest posts

Latest posts