What's new

What to buy?

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
Looking at OJD's seeds on the bay and can't decide what to get. Already purchased a pack of SSSDH prior. Throw me your suggestion!

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
well i've purchased the hazeolope,sssg, purple b haze, hazey jones etc..lol and honestly u cant go wrong with any of them! check my log on da sssg or some of the other guys in here for pics and more info on the rest of his gear...have fun with the sssdh :joint:

G

gogoplata420

im regretting not getting his mix pack at the boutique for 40 dollars

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I'd go with the mix too and have a ball :D

if I couldnt manage that, I'd be looking at that hazy jones with bad intent :D

System-G

Is there any grow reports on the Purple B. Haze? Is it worth my time? I will be growing SFVxChem, 4SD, and Sour D Kush, and the "WHITE", and BLUE DREAM.

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
I'd go with the mix too and have a ball :D

if I couldnt manage that, I'd be looking at that hazy jones with bad intent :D

Just ordered 2 packs of mix along with some other strains. Super stoked, can't wait to pop these beans. It may be awhile though, my collection seems to be growing quickly!

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Nice choice...$40 a pack for some killer strains is a great deal. If i didnt have most of them already i'd prob grab 2 too lol. Post up a log or some pics once u get them goin :) good vibez

solarz

Grow clean...you must have scooped the last of the mix packs...b/c i haven't seen them listed in some while...?? Maybe i just missed it, but i've been looking for those, and haven't come across them. Did you really just order those today??

solarz

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
solarz
seedboutique.com has the mixed packs

i also have more to list on the bay just have not got round to it yet

thans for the interest

peace

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I gotta add some OJD gear to my grows. I've heard nothing but great things and that means your doin it.......can't wait to grab something OJD sometime soon and try out. Alot of guys also say the Icmag cups are alot more legit than what high times cup has became so you know ojd's got some great strains.....hats off much respect.....wv

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
Grow clean...you must have scooped the last of the mix packs...b/c i haven't seen them listed in some while...?? Maybe i just missed it, but i've been looking for those, and haven't come across them. Did you really just order those today??

solarz

Yeah sorry for the late reply, but I did grab them from the boo. I can't wait for them to arrive. I have some other OJD stuff on the way from the Bay too!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
na bro
still have not got round to listing them
there are plenty already listed at seedboutique.com

peace

gaviao

OJD,

Will the SSSDH be restocked on Bay/Boo anytime soon? I think the Rez release prompted a lot of people who missed out to jump on these. It seemed like plenty were available just last week. Thanks.

V1AAA

you cant go wrong with ojd guys

i want some hazey jones myself.

already got the sssdh, and can say its fabulous

hey oj like i said call me bro

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gavio

yeah theres plenty more for bay and bou
will be listed over the next day or 2

v1AAA
il ring you tomorow

peace

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
Received 2 packs of the mix yesterday... they look good, well like seeds i guess, LOL! Thanks for making a cool mix pack though... Also waiting on some SSSDH to arrive... that seemed like a bargain.... Thanks OJD...