What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to icmag!

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Really im not sure if the resilience of this cross i have is from mommy(kandahar)or daddy(or both) but man are they tough. From what ive heard from the kandahar, they seem to be able to take anything you throw at them. I had a one that got a beating from a seedpod stuck to it, it busted its stem and was lying there virtually dead. All of a sudden it pushed leaves out and is standing back up again living its life like nothing happened.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've just always loved elite old clones and landraces becuase its for my education

I will bet odds 99 to 1 this is the black line dj used in original blueberry. It's looked and smelled exactly like her in so many ways

RobFromTX

Really im not sure if the resilience of this cross i have is from mommy(kandahar)or daddy(or both) but man are they tough. From what ive heard from the kandahar, they seem to be able to take anything you throw at them. I had a one that got a beating from a seedpod stuck to it, it busted its stem and was lying there virtually dead. All of a sudden it pushed leaves out and is standing back up again living its life like nothing happened.

Thats why i love landraces. They're very resilient. As long as you dont overfeed them they can take quite a thrashing

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats why i love landraces. They're very resilient. As long as you dont overfeed them they can take quite a thrashing
Agreed. Less nutes the better. The narco gold and kandahar basically grew in sand last year with very small intermittent kind tea doses but weekly.

RobFromTX

Ive got some black afghani seeds from underground collective in my vault. But for a seedbank thats been around the block they have no grow reports whatsover anywhere. Makes you wonder