What's new

Urine as a Fertilizer... an OG refugee thread

rangergord

I have being using the information in this thread for many years it works very well I would like to add that's in aquaponics there is a method called fishless cycling. It uses urine to add nitrogen to the reservoir or fish tank to get the nitrogen cYcle in balance. You can monitor the cycle with an aquarium test kit. When the cycle is stabilized about a month later you can add fish or just keep adding urine and start growing plants with just urine and water. The cool thing is that ph becomes self regulating and no down is needed. The aquaponics people have proven this works well in flood and drain and NFT.

Mar-Tay

nice thread, a while ago Dublin university found that a patch of ground beside a pub replenished its lawn after it was discovered several people were pissing on it after a night out it was later found many of these people had been drinking guinness which fertilized the ground allowing the grass to grow lush.. since then i believe they have sprayed guiness on croke parks pitch. so if u drink the black stuff why not have a go.

minds_I

Veteran
nice thread, a while ago Dublin university found that a patch of ground beside a pub replenished its lawn after it was discovered several people were pissing on it after a night out it was later found many of these people had been drinking guinness which fertilized the ground allowing the grass to grow lush.. since then i believe they have sprayed guiness on croke parks pitch. so if u drink the black stuff why not have a go.

Hello all,

Finally a legitimate use of the nasty road tar.

minds_I

Latest posts

Latest posts