What's new

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
A good way to solve that issue is to end the cap of $160,000. It's fucking ridiculous that someone making 160 thou a year pays as much as someone making a million.
Sen. Joe Manchin of WV just proposed this. article on MSN now. i frequently disagree with him, not today... i can hear the wealthy squealing like stuck hogs already...:bigeye:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Word is that the Fulton Co DA has indictments coming for Mr "'I just want to find 11,780 votes,'"
And they're likely to hit him with what I said several months ago - RICO charges. It makes perfect sense.

We'll see what happens I guess because it's speculation for now.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
And they're likely to hit him with what I said several months ago - RICO charges. It makes perfect sense.

We'll see what happens I guess because it's speculation for now.
It does make sense, but maybe a more complicated case.
The phone recording has him with his hand in the cookie jar.

They probably have proof of more people collaborating supporting your theory. If they are going to go after the big fish then they they will go after the little ones too. They need the little ones to cut deals and rat out the big rat.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It is funny until I think about how many believe him and agree.
still funny. just shows how MANY fucking morons are out there... :ROFLMAO: "sure was a lot of them, weren't there?" extra credit for those that remember the joke this was the punch line to...:biggrin:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
The President can declassify anything he wants any time. Getting subordinates to do so is another story. And just because something is declassified doesn't necessarily mean it's then public info because it may be being used in court.
Andjust because it is declassified does not mean that it suddenly becomes the property of the person who declassified it. Read the laws that make up the three possible charges one could get from having possession of these documents. Not one of them says anything about whether they were declassified or not. Trump only made that claim about having declassified because like you he is too stupid to understand classification isn't the issue here. He wrongly thinks that if he claims he declassified them then that makes everything okay.

HempKat

Veteran
And Biden is guilty no matter what because he never should have had any of it in his possession.
Wrong again, Biden just like Pence as Vice Presidents had just as much authority to view classified documents as the President did. Don't you realize how much of a moron you sound like when you try to suggest the number two man in line for the Presidency is somehow not authorized to view classified documents?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
still funny. just shows how MANY fucking morons are out there... :ROFLMAO: "sure was a lot of them, weren't there?" extra credit for those that remember the joke this was the punch line to...:biggrin:
Yup. The stuff is pretty dam stupid. Jewish space lasers. MTG gets committee assignments and thinks she's going to be VeeP with Chump.

Three Berries

I'm sorry but Trump set them all up. Obama next?

With the way knowledge of the contagion spread, trickled out in late and piecemeal disclosures by some of the players involved, many now question who else will have an embarrassing confession to make before the scandal is over.

For example, could former President Barack Obama be hiding key parts of his archives?

On Aug. 12, shortly after the raid on Trump’s home in Palm Beach, the Nation Archives and Records Administration issued a statement assuring the public it had “assumed exclusive legal and physical custody of Obama Presidential records when President Barack Obama left office in 2017.”

However, as the drip-by-drip revelations about the Biden and Pence documents show, it’s not entirely clear that the NARA knows exactly what documents it might be missing from previous administrations.

Its record is far from perfect. Back in October, Trump was able to remind NARA of a massive loss of sensitive Clinton-era data because of negligence, as The New York Times reported in 2009. Even the NARA itself admitted to that loss.

So, how is Obama’s team handling questions about the topic?

The former president’s staff declined to comment on whether it is conducting its own search for any mishandled classified documents he might have.

“We have nothing for you at this time,” Obama communications director Hannah Hankins told Fox News.

HempKat

Veteran
Has he said that this was obviously Pence helping the Deep State against Trump yet?
Not yet but what was said by Trump is he told the powers that be that Pence was an honest man who never did anything wrong in his life and that they should leave him alone. Which seems rather odd when he was perfectly fine with his supporters trying to "Hang Mike Pence". I guess it's kind of like when two brothers don't get along they'll do their best to hurt each other but woe be to anyone else who tries to hurt either of them.

HempKat

Veteran
I'm sorry but Trump set them all up. Obama next?

With the way knowledge of the contagion spread, trickled out in late and piecemeal disclosures by some of the players involved, many now question who else will have an embarrassing confession to make before the scandal is over.

For example, could former President Barack Obama be hiding key parts of his archives?

On Aug. 12, shortly after the raid on Trump’s home in Palm Beach, the Nation Archives and Records Administration issued a statement assuring the public it had “assumed exclusive legal and physical custody of Obama Presidential records when President Barack Obama left office in 2017.”

However, as the drip-by-drip revelations about the Biden and Pence documents show, it’s not entirely clear that the NARA knows exactly what documents it might be missing from previous administrations.

Its record is far from perfect. Back in October, Trump was able to remind NARA of a massive loss of sensitive Clinton-era data because of negligence, as The New York Times reported in 2009. Even the NARA itself admitted to that loss.

So, how is Obama’s team handling questions about the topic?

The former president’s staff declined to comment on whether it is conducting its own search for any mishandled classified documents he might have.

“We have nothing for you at this time,” Obama communications director Hannah Hankins told Fox News.
Again you're so blinded by the trees, you can't see the forest. Even if it did turn out that Obama has classified documents stored away some where it won't matter as long as he does the right thing, the same thing both Biden and Pence have done now, which is to turn them over immediately, voluntarily and fully cooperate with any investigation that might follow. That is where Biden and Pence both differ from Trump and why their cases likely won't lead to any charges but Trump's probably will.

Three Berries

Not yet but what was said by Trump is he told the powers that be that Pence was an honest man who never did anything wrong in his life and that they should leave him alone. Which seems rather odd when he was perfectly fine with his supporters trying to "Hang Mike Pence". I guess it's kind of like when two brothers don't get along they'll do their best to hurt each other but woe be to anyone else who tries to hurt either of them.
LOL knowingly. You take Trump's post literally but there is always an underlying meaning....

Latest posts

Latest posts